1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797
799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808
Next

Last
  1. groovyd
    Got a 1 week trip to PA I am leaving on in a few hours... really wishing I had ordered my Savants a couple weeks ago, will be taking my T5p instead. Living large [​IMG]

2. JamesBr

hahaha, taking precautions :p [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. kalrykh
    My ears are bleeding from some country/hip hop video.  Two wrongs do not make a right.

4. Ike1985

Let me make them explode then:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo

No I don't think this sounds good, I'm a die hard metal head but I'm not sure this is even music.

5. mscott58
    Does it make me an old fart to say I totally agree? Wow, that's bad. My LCD-3's almost threw up on me. 

6. Watagump

Yes, how are those false teeth doing gramps? [​IMG]

7. Watagump
    Ahem Noble, where are our late week pics of a new set? Quit slacking. [​IMG]

8. Malevolent

Hehe. Doesn't sound all too bad, really. [​IMG]

I listen to a lot of Hardcore Techno, so that was pretty alright to me. Maybe I'm weird.

9. M Coupe
    After that rough music....how about Steven Wilson?  Musical Genius...

or perhaps when he was with porcupine tree....you metal fans start 2nd song at 6 min 25 seconds

Sorensiim likes this.
  10. fiascogarcia

Hah!  I kept waiting for the intro to end and the song to begin!!

11. LCeh
    Hey guys, long time lurker here, i have got a couple questions:

I am interested in auditioning the k10, and i live in Hong Kong, does anyone know where i can do that? And in case i want to order a custom, where can i get my impressions done? Thanks guys!!

12. XELLENCE
    I think you can find the dealers information on their site.
    http://nobleaudio.com/en/about/dealers/

13. LCeh
    I have been to thinking group a few years back, but i am not sure if i can demo there. Does anyone know? Also, is there any other place? Since its at quite an inconvenient location. Thanks for your help anyway!

14. bangkokkid

Thinking Group is our distributor for Hong Kong and they distribute to their network of dealers. I am sure there are many options, one that I'm aware of is Let's Go Audio in Wanchai Computer Center, second floor.

15. bangkokkid

All Savant pre-orders will ship Monday/Tuesday this week. The special BTS offer will continue through the end of the month, even though we are no longer in a pre-order situation.

First

Back
788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797
799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808
Next

Last