Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 10, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #11,671 of 36,066
  I'll get some up later today. I do not have any from Noble.

Eric - I could have sworn that Brannan already posted pics of your beauties right on this thread? Cheers

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #11,672 of 36,066

I am loving my k10's! Exceptional clarity. I also really appreciate the protective case they come in. I can fit my AK120mkII and the BTS inside and have my full portable rig protected! Very handy!

Cool K10s man, but do you have better quality pictures of them, perhaps from Noble? 

Would you please comment on the SQ and compare to what you have been using?

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #11,673 of 36,066

I am loving my k10's! Exceptional clarity. I also really appreciate the protective case they come in. I can fit my AK120mkII and the BTS inside and have my full portable rig protected! Very handy!

Cool K10s man, but do you have better quality pictures of them, perhaps from Noble? 

Would you please comment on the SQ and compare what you have been using?

Steve, I will be doing that in a Headphone.guru review soon. 
biggrin.gif
 No worries for the Noble crowd though!

Here are some additional photos.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #11,674 of 36,066
How many of you that went with Wizard designs had some kind of input? I cant imagine giving full control without making sure you didn't end up with a green set with pink and purple Unicorns on it. Or do they at least ask if you have a favorite color, then go from there? I got a story about a set of pink and black the customer said he wanted, so they did it, then he said they looked to feminine.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #11,675 of 36,066
Jun 10, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #11,677 of 36,066
  Are the emailed pictures of the finished CIEM only available for those who went with a Wizard design/reprint? Or will everyone who ordered get their set of pictures?

I think everyone gets their CIEM photographed for final approval before shipping.
I got pictures with my personal design option (still en route after a flight cancellation out of China). 
Hope that helps. 

Jun 10, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #11,680 of 36,066
  How many of you that went with Wizard designs had some kind of input? I cant imagine giving full control without making sure you didn't end up with a green set with pink and purple Unicorns on it. Or do they at least ask if you have a favorite color, then go from there? I got a story about a set of pink and black the customer said he wanted, so they did it, then he said they looked to feminine.

I asked for dark blue translucent shell and faceplate with ribbons running through the faceplate.  Wanted to at least make sure the primary color was what I wanted, and they delivered.  But every one is so unique, that even with a reprint you're still going to get something original.

Jun 11, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #11,681 of 36,066

I went with the "go crazy as long as it isn't pink" route... I get the most monochrome K10

And the most technicolor Savant

So far...

Jun 11, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #11,684 of 36,066
Jun 11, 2015 at 5:04 AM Post #11,685 of 36,066
Okay Noble, I'd like to complain about a fit issue:

No way that huge crown is going to fit on the back of my AK! We need stickers about half the size of the current ones! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back