1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778
780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789
Next

Last
  1. mscott58
    Eric - I could have sworn that Brannan already posted pics of your beauties right on this thread? Cheers

2. Saraguie

Would you please comment on the SQ and compare to what you have been using?

3. longbowbbs
    Steve, I will be doing that in a Headphone.guru review soon. [​IMG] No worries for the Noble crowd though!

Here are some additional photos.

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

Sinocelt likes this.
  4. Watagump
    How many of you that went with Wizard designs had some kind of input? I cant imagine giving full control without making sure you didn't end up with a green set with pink and purple Unicorns on it. Or do they at least ask if you have a favorite color, then go from there? I got a story about a set of pink and black the customer said he wanted, so they did it, then he said they looked to feminine.

5. longbowbbs
    Those were not mine Michael. Close though!

6. Saraguie

Looking forward to reading your thoughts, Eric. They look Cosmic (blue), Janis would approve! 

7. SGHLT

I think everyone gets their CIEM photographed for final approval before shipping.
    I got pictures with my personal design option (still en route after a flight cancellation out of China). 
    Hope that helps. 

Chiyo likes this.
  8. vhsownsbeta

Ha. Our K10 must have been booked on the same flight...

9. kalrykh
    When mine were shipped, there was a flight cancellation as well.  It ended up only delaying delivery by a day.  Don't panic...yet :p

10. fiascogarcia

I asked for dark blue translucent shell and faceplate with ribbons running through the faceplate.  Wanted to at least make sure the primary color was what I wanted, and they delivered.  But every one is so unique, that even with a reprint you're still going to get something original.

11. VisceriousZERO

I went with the "go crazy as long as it isn't pink" route... I get the most monochrome K10

AsK10.jpg

And the most technicolor Savant

SAV0006.jpg

So far...

51tNHHwl92BL.jpg

12. vhsownsbeta

61f018bc_ericmindblown.gif

Mind blown. You must be stoked.

13. Watagump

Did you notice the serial number? Once they do 6 more they can call it the Bond Edition.

14. VisceriousZERO

I am! Super stoked...

Or 5 more and the "sean bean bond villan from goldeneye"

15. Sorensiim
    Okay Noble, I'd like to complain about a fit issue:
    20150611_085552.jpg
    No way that huge crown is going to fit on the back of my AK! We need stickers about half the size of the current ones! [​IMG]

First

Back
769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778
780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789
Next

Last