Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 10, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #11,657 of 36,040
Hello to this noble community and noble themselves :)

I've actually already asked this, but it stayed unanswered... Are there plans to ever produce a silicone K10 in the future?
Thanks

Jun 10, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #11,658 of 36,040
  Hello to this noble community and noble themselves :)

I've actually already asked this, but it stayed unanswered... Are there plans to ever produce a silicone K10 in the future?
Thanks

Currently, there are no plans to offer a K10 in silicone.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jun 10, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #11,659 of 36,040
Hello all Noble fans, a new comer here and after auditioning several ToTL CIEMs, now I am also on the impatient-K10-wating-customer list, and after reading some reviews now I think I am also going to pre-order Savant universal too. (Hail to the wizard!)

For the complimentary BTS, I imagine a scenario that after some casual listening sessions with the BTS connected with the shorter cable, would it be inconvenient trying to switch from the BTS to the DAP? I mean switching cables isn't the easiest thing to do, and I am afraid that changing it too often might loosen the connector.

The only solution I can think of is getting a quality female-to-male extension cable, any recommendations?

(I think it would be great if Noble sells them!)

Jun 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #11,661 of 36,040
My solution is going to have the N6 relegated to BTS duty, and Savants for standard usage (guess I will just have two BTS with the complimentary BTS, unless Brannan wants to swap in a glow in the dark cable instead)

Jun 10, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #11,662 of 36,040
I am loving my k10's! Exceptional clarity. I also really appreciate the protective case they come in. I can fit my AK120mkII and the BTS inside and have my full portable rig protected! Very handy!

Jun 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #11,663 of 36,040
  I am loving my k10's! Exceptional clarity. I also really appreciate the protective case they come in. I can fit my AK120mkII and the BTS inside and have my full portable rig protected! Very handy!

1. See pictures posted by happy K10 owners.

2. Check UPS tracking for my K10s: "The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release."

3. Shake fist and curse Chinese customs for another couple of hours.

Jun 10, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #11,665 of 36,040

2. Check UPS tracking for my K10s: "The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release."

Jun 10, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #11,666 of 36,040

What's really going to get your panties in a wad is when they try to deliver and you're not home and they won't drop them off because you owe clearing house fees :p

Jun 10, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #11,667 of 36,040
What's really going to get your panties in a wad is when they try to deliver and you're not home and they won't drop them off because you owe clearing house fees
tongue.gif

That's why I'm getting it delivered to work. With any luck, the receptionist might "accidentally" pay the fees for me and then bill the company.

Jun 10, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #11,669 of 36,040
Are the emailed pictures of the finished CIEM only available for those who went with a Wizard design/reprint? Or will everyone who ordered get their set of pictures?

Jun 10, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #11,670 of 36,040

Cool K10s man, but do you have better quality pictures of them, perhaps from Noble? 

I'll get some up later today. I do not have any from Noble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back