Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 4, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #10,321 of 36,116
I've got a Plussoundaudio cable as well, ordered one with a mic/button. Sounded great but the button was malfunctioning from the start. They offered to fix it but I'm too lazy to send it back. Keeping it as a backup cable in case I screw my stock one up.

May 4, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #10,322 of 36,116
  I've done side-by-side testing of the K10 and the 334 and I'd personally suggest the Noble's. You can read my review of the K10's to understand why I love them so. In comparison to the 334's (which are impressive) I find the K10's to be more resolving, especially in the lower ranges, and overall more musical. YMMV of course. Cheers

i have read your review and its fantastic but still my ears and your ears are different .. so just in case I hope noble audio will come to seattle again this year or people in seattle that will be gladly to meet me to test their noble audio XD

May 4, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #10,323 of 36,116
i have read your review and its fantastic but still my ears and your ears are different .. so just in case I hope noble audio will come to seattle again this year or people in seattle that will be gladly to meet me to test their noble audio XD

What's going to be difficult by narrowing down the chances is 90% (guess) are customs. Most likely won't fit you well. I'm here now and will be back middle July but my ears are certainly different to yours.

May 4, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #10,324 of 36,116
If I'm buying goods from overseas, I'm subjected to charges. I know that.

But this website is selling noble products in the UK hence the prices are all in £ not $/€.

So, items on that website shouldn't be subjected to import duties.

I never paid import duties on items bought in the UK websites.

If you buy a universal IEM off of the UK site, you don't pay duty as it ships from within the UK.

If you buy a custom IEM off of the UK site, you will be subject to additional fees upon import not assessed by Noble as CIEMs ship from outside the UK.

May 4, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #10,325 of 36,116
AW
What's going to be difficult by narrowing down the chances is 90% (guess) are customs. Most likely won't fit you well. I'm here now and will be back middle July but my ears are certainly different to yours.

WOW you are in seattle? and I see you have fitear 334 too and k10.. if I am not bothering you can I test both of them? the fitting its 2nd problem to me.. the real problem is the sound that I like it or not.. I really need help because I am still in college and If I buy something that didn't really suit my taste is kinda sad XD

May 4, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #10,326 of 36,116
If you buy a universal IEM off of the UK site, you don't pay duty as it ships from within the UK.

If you buy a custom IEM off of the UK site, you will be subject to additional fees upon import not assessed by Noble as CIEMs ship from outside the UK.
bummer :xf_eek: I admit I had hoped of using Aid2Hearing as a custom duty avoidance myself. Ordering a K10C via Gisele and hoping to pick it up from her shop. and then to use the money saved for a super bax Linux cable :D

May 4, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #10,327 of 36,116

Thanks! And yes, ears are quite different, or else this would be a very boring hobby and business. 

Best of luck with your search and take care 

May 4, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #10,328 of 36,116
Question about the BTS. If I wanted to use a cabled connection most of the time, and the BTS while working out, I would need to pull out the pinned connection located at the ciem socket each time I need to switch the cable, right? Is there a danger of wearing out the connection socket over time from this repeated behavior?

May 4, 2015 at 11:52 PM Post #10,335 of 36,116

Users who are viewing this thread

Back