Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 24, 2015 at 4:52 AM Post #9,977 of 36,096

I don't think anyone hits the mat. Lameweather should win via his normal route, 12 round boring decision. Rooting for Manny to put him in a wheelchair though.

Unfortunately, that's my prediction, too. Money is going to dance around the ring with his usual routine. Pac will look to bring him down, though.

It's a toss between the 2, since I don't really like either. But I'm slightly partial toward Pac. He has less of a mouth compared to Mayweather.

Apr 24, 2015 at 6:11 AM Post #9,978 of 36,096
Unfortunately, that's my prediction, too. Money is going to dance around the ring with his usual routine. Pac will look to bring him down, though.

It's a toss between the 2, since I don't really like either. But I'm slightly partial toward Pac. He has less of a mouth compared to Mayweather.

A tad off topic? :wink:

Apr 24, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #9,979 of 36,096
A tad off topic? :wink:

Nothing in this thread ever stays on topic. :D

That's why this place rocks. Fun bunch.

Anyway, I wonder if any celebrities sport Noble IEMs? I know many with JHA and UE customs.

Apr 24, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #9,980 of 36,096
Finally got an email....... ahhhhhh praise the sun!!!!!  one thing I did find out though, does dark smoke have hint of blue???

Apr 24, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #9,981 of 36,096
  Finally got an email....... ahhhhhh praise the sun!!!!!  one thing I did find out though, does dark smoke have hint of blue???

Very pretty Sir! I believe thats how dark smoke looks, kind of blueish when there is a metallic object behind. Would that be dark smoke with gold glitter, buckeye burl faceplates and gold noble logo?

Apr 24, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #9,982 of 36,096
1) Use the filter feature on the look book page (select personal design)

2) No performance difference

3) The clear honey comb ciem was a Prestige, there has only been one produced so far,

Dang, would love to see honeycomb offered as a standard, it looks amazing. Must be very difficult.

Apr 24, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #9,985 of 36,096

Mine are Buckeye Burl with dark smoke also.  I don't notice any hint of blue tint.  Does yours have a glitter?  Kinda looks like it.  Very nice!  Got a jealous feeling until I pull mine from my pocket, wow!

Apr 24, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #9,987 of 36,096

Yes, back pocket inside a UE small case.  Black painted aluminum with rubber inside lining.  Good fit and I always get to have them with me.

Apr 24, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #9,988 of 36,096
Dr John, I don't know if you have answered this or even been asked. But if you are willing to say, which is your favorite set you have created?

Honestly, the answer to that question frequently changes both in sq, physical design & in the occurances during the design.

By occurances I mean what happened during the build, or what inspired the build, or what technique was essentially "invented" for that specific build etc etc

Really, every piece carries some type of memory with them, and when I see them, face book, look book etc etc, it is kind of like a trip down memory lane as the images of them trigger thoughts & occurances that took place during the build

in short the answer changes daily if not hourly

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 24, 2015 at 3:43 PM Post #9,989 of 36,096
Honestly, the answer to that question frequently changes both in sq, physical design & in the occurances during the design.

By occurances I mean what happened during the build, or what inspired the build, or what technique was essentially "invented" for that specific build etc etc

Really, every piece carries some type of memory with them, and when I see them, face book, look book etc etc, it is kind of like a trip down memory lane as the images of them trigger thoughts & occurances that took place during the build

Everyone post pics of their CIEMs, get in a circle, and listen to the Wizard tell stories about how he built them

oh man i love this idea

Apr 24, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #9,990 of 36,096

I think it's like wands in Harry Potter - each piece has a little bit of Dr. John's DNA/soul and that's what brings the magic? 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back