Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 26, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #9,317 of 36,064
@ MSScott58

In some respects we are the first to market, as the BTS focuses on iems/CIEMs that utilize the standard two prong male cable connection system. No other off the shelf blue tooth dongle has been made with this focus in mind. That is why we do not separate the package, we do not sell the cable 15" cable alone, and we do not sell the bts dongle alone.

Regardless, in audio, everything is a trade off, I have a fairly expensive bt dongle (another brand) which has further range (distance) but is larger, and the sq isn't as good. we opted for less range, better sq & smaller size.

Further more, if one was to purchase a quality BT dongle, purchase a cable, customize the cable,

by the time one has done all of that, the shipping, time and parts would equal around the same price as the BTS. (Speaking from experience as this is exactly how I built my first few sets)

We believe we offer a one stop sollution at a fair price.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 26, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #9,318 of 36,064
In some respects we are the first to market, as the BTS focuses on iems/CIEMs that utilize the standard two prong male cable connection system. No other off the shelf blue tooth dongle has been made with this focus in mind. That is why we do not separate the package, we do not sell the cable 15" cable alone, and we do not sell the bts dongle alone.

Regardless, in audio, everything is a trade off, I have a fairly expensive bt dongle (another brand) which has further range (distance) but is larger, and the sq isn't as good. we opted for less range, better sq & smaller size.

Further more, if one was to purchase a quality BT dongle, purchase a cable, customize the cable,

by the time one has done all of that, the shipping, time and parts would equal around the same price as the BTS. (Speaking from experience as this is exactly how I built my first few sets)

Just what I was looking for Dr. John! 

See, this turned into a positive Noble sales pitch. 
beerchug.gif

Cheers 

Mar 26, 2015 at 11:19 PM Post #9,323 of 36,064
@ MSScott58

I wish you would consider selling just the BTS or at least offer an MMCX cable as well

Mar 27, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #9,327 of 36,064
  Thanks John, I had just started sleeping properly... Here come the nightmares again 
biggrin.gif

Let me help.  Focus on this for a time.

Mar 27, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #9,329 of 36,064
What are the dimensions of the BTS? I cannot find then on the website.
I guess the Bluetooth on an iPhone is going to rinse its battery. The iPhone not the BTS.

Mar 27, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #9,330 of 36,064
Wow, that shorts picture is disturbing yet impressive at the same time. Anyways a shame the BTS battery doesn't last longer, but I guess I'll just charge it up during my lunch break to make it through the last bit of the day at work. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back