Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #4,745 of 36,070
Ok, so I've looked at the picture of my K-10's like 700 times today . I woke up at 0500 , and there was a email from Duchess, saying my K-10's were done. I'm half asleep, I looked, and my first reaction was like, that's my Wizard design, didn't seem all that cool, I didn't even get all that excited about the design. But then, through out the day, I started to notice the colors, under better light. Kept looking at them, and now I'm hooked, I think they look fabulous. I rolled the dice, and Wizard nailed it. Great job to the Crew in China, Thanks Brannan, and of course the Brains behind it all,Mrs Wizard.

Jun 24, 2014 at 11:40 PM Post #4,747 of 36,070
Ok, so I've looked at the picture of my K-10's like 700 times today . I woke up at 0500 , and there was a email from Duchess, saying my K-10's were done. I'm half asleep, I looked, and my first reaction was like, that's my Wizard design, didn't seem all that cool, I didn't even get all that excited about the design. But then, through out the day, I started to notice the colors, under better light. Kept looking at them, and now I'm hooked, I think they look fabulous. I rolled the dice, and Wizard nailed it. Great job to the Crew in China, Thanks Brannan, and of course the Brains behind it all,Mrs Wizard.

Yeah, they're freakin' beautiful!  Brannan had talked about experimenting with the ribbon and two colors, and it appears they have another winning combo.  Congrats, nice iem's!

Jun 25, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #4,748 of 36,070
After reading through this entire thread, I have the utmost respect for all of the crew at Noble Audio. FullCircle, bangkokkid, and OK-Guy have been most helpful, informative, and humorous in their posts in reply to current and prospective customers. FullCircle's designs are mind-bendingly creative and darinf's photography is spot on. Watagump, kh600rr, Hifi Nutter, tupac0306, Mython, project86, Dreyka, and others contributed to wonderful discussions and hilarious converstions.

^^ I might have rambled a bit there. Sorry.

I do have a question about the 4C and K10 with regards to the sound signature. I started off in this hobby with a RE252 which I adored for their neutral and analytical sound, along with a spacious soundstage, but they were rather uncomfortable (
triportsad.gif
). After their unfortunate demise, I then got the SE215 due to the small diameter (2MM) nozzle and then shelved them for their massively elevated bass and rolled off highs. Not even the 10-band EQ in PowerAMP could mold the SE215 enough to suit me (oh well
rolleyes.gif
). They were replaced with a HP100 which I find to have the perfect sound signature for me: neutral with a slightly elevated bass region (
beyersmile.png
). Their size and the need of an amp to drive them properly have become cons as I have started travelling more often.

After reading many reviews as well as this thread, I think either the 4C or K10 may be the CIEM for me as their sound signatures would be similar to the RE252 and my HP100. The 3C, 5C and 8C, while awesome in their own right, won't come close to or meet what I'm searching for in terms of sound signature. What are you thoughts?

All I know is that whatever I choose, my wallet is going to kill me before the time comes to purchase them or it'll die trying.
ph34r.gif

Jun 25, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #4,749 of 36,070
Hi guys, hope you don't mind me adding my own impressions involving the Noble Audio 4 universal IEM.
In case anyone is interested this little IEM will be reviewed on audio360 in the near future
Many special thanks to Brennan for making this review possible

Jun 25, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #4,750 of 36,070
  Hi guys, hope you don't mind me adding my own impressions involving the Noble Audio 4 universal IEM.
In case anyone is interested this little IEM will be reviewed on audio360 in the near future
Many special thanks to Brennan for making this review possible

I'll be watching for that shootout! Might get a Noble Audio IEM or CIEM at the upcoming Cali meets, and I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. 

Jun 25, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #4,752 of 36,070
  After reading through this entire thread, I have the utmost respect for all of the crew at Noble Audio. FullCircle, bangkokkid, and OK-Guy have been most helpful, informative, and humorous in their posts in reply to current and prospective customers. FullCircle's designs are mind-bendingly creative and darinf's photography is spot on. Watagump, kh600rr, Hifi Nutter, tupac0306, Mython, project86, Dreyka, and others contributed to wonderful discussions and hilarious converstions.

^^ I might have rambled a bit there. Sorry.

I do have a question about the 4C and K10 with regards to the sound signature. I started off in this hobby with a RE252 which I adored for their neutral and analytical sound, along with a spacious soundstage, but they were rather uncomfortable (
triportsad.gif
). After their unfortunate demise, I then got the SE215 due to the small diameter (2MM) nozzle and then shelved them for their massively elevated bass and rolled off highs. Not even the 10-band EQ in PowerAMP could mold the SE215 enough to suit me (oh well
rolleyes.gif
). They were replaced with a HP100 which I find to have the perfect sound signature for me: neutral with a slightly elevated bass region (
beyersmile.png
). Their size and the need of an amp to drive them properly have become cons as I have started travelling more often.

After reading many reviews as well as this thread, I think either the 4C or K10 may be the CIEM for me as their sound signatures would be similar to the RE252 and my HP100. The 3C, 5C and 8C, while awesome in their own right, won't come close to or meet what I'm searching for in terms of sound signature. What are you thoughts?

All I know is that whatever I choose, my wallet is going to kill me before the time comes to purchase them or it'll die trying.
ph34r.gif

Its hardly rambling since my name was mentioned. Also it was mentioned FIRST, so now you all know who da man is.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back