Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 18, 2014 at 2:39 PM Post #4,726 of 36,071

I thought the wizard designs were the ones signed by wizard, as I am not sure what is $300 extra, what is a reprint or what is free.

Wizard Design ($300) Wizard Design gives free reign to Wizard to design your CIEMs. All Wizard designs are one off designs.

Wizard Reprint ($200) Is there a Wizard Design you have always wanted? Now you can have it with the Wizard Reprint option. We aren’t talking about posters or coffee table books here, rather the real deal crafted for you as originally conceptualized by Wizard.
Please upload a photo of the design to which you are referring and feel free to leave any comments below. All reprints are subject to approval.

Jun 18, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #4,727 of 36,071

Wizard Design ($300) Wizard Design gives free reign to Wizard to design your CIEMs. All Wizard designs are one off designs.

Wizard Reprint ($200) Is there a Wizard Design you have always wanted? Now you can have it with the Wizard Reprint option. We aren’t talking about posters or coffee table books here, rather the real deal crafted for you as originally conceptualized by Wizard.
Please upload a photo of the design to which you are referring and feel free to leave any comments below. All reprints are subject to approval.

Thanks I have read that, but what I am asking is which of all these pictures being shown on facebook are wizard designs and which are reprints?

Edit: Still at work and brain fried; just seen the fine wizard signature on the red iems.

Will go through the pics and see which ones are in the base price...
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 18, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #4,728 of 36,071
@Noble - Out of curiosity, if I was to chose a $200 reprint, can I chose a different design for the left and the right?

My preference is to have different colored sides so that I can tell the left and the right apart easily in the dark.

Jun 18, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #4,729 of 36,071
  @Noble - Out of curiosity, if I was to chose a $200 reprint, can I chose a different design for the left and the right?

My preference is to have different colored sides so that I can tell the left and the right apart easily in the dark.

No and the same goes for a personal design where the faceplate of each side must match and the shell of each side must match.

The reason we do this is because instead of purchasing our colors pre-mixed, we mix each color at the beginning of every order. The result are beautiful colors that nobody else offers, but increased build time. If both sides of your CIEMs were different, we would have to mix twice as many colors. Not to mention we would also have to keep track of more requests. 

Jun 22, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #4,736 of 36,071
Brannon, any idea when additional Wizard Universals will be made available?

It's tough to say, but I think it will be at least a couple of weeks before we have anything new up. Definitely stay tuned for updates as we will surely post photos here.

Will one of these be an N5?

This is up to John! That being said, we are trying to make each lot more of a mix.

Jun 23, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #4,737 of 36,071
Thanks so much to Brannan, John and Duchess. My K10's arrived this afternoon.
I had a massive sook about the design when they first sent me the build photo's (sorry about that!) but they look different and much much much better in the flesh so I'm absolutely stoked!! 
ksc75smile.gif

My portable rig. 
iBasso: DX90 and Ray Samues Audio: Intruder with my K10's. I'll re-terminate my spare cable to suit the 4-pin balanced output on my RSA amp (which also serves as my desktop PC headphone amp for my full sized headphones)

Initial impressions:
I'll need some more time to get intimate with the sound, but I've played Tool - Lateralus in full (my all time favourite album) and they've already revealed a lot in that album which I hadn't noticed before. The K10's just faded away and filled my head with the music rather than shouting about how good they were. Which is a good thing. They're very musical and neutral to my ears, yet they can pack a punch when they need to.
I've also listened to Keb Mo (accoustic blues) and MJ's Thriller and the details and clarity fantastic.
Listening Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, Bad City (L.A. bassed hip hop) Soooooooo much bass!!!
These things go from subtle and netrual with beautiful clarity and details, to bone shaking power and bass with ease!

These are my first CIEM's and my first Noble product and I couldn't be happier with their service. They always promptly answered my questions honestly and gave me some great feedback and advice. 
Fit is very very good. The left side is a little tight, but I have a slightly twisted jaw, so my canals probably open differently with a bite block in. Both sides seal fine while eating etc.
Build quality is flawless. I'd have preferred half an inch more memory wire, and a 90deg plug, but that's honestly my only complaint.

I can't recommend Noble enough! Fantastic product and unparalleled customer service.

Thanks again Brannan and John! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 24, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #4,738 of 36,071
  Thanks so much to Brannan, John and Duchess. My K10's arrived this afternoon.
I had a massive sook about the design when they first sent me the build photo's (sorry about that!) but they look different and much much much better in the flesh so I'm absolutely stoked!! 
ksc75smile.gif

My portable rig. 
iBasso: DX90 and Ray Samues Audio: Intruder with my K10's. I'll re-terminate my spare cable to suit the 4-pin balanced output on my RSA amp (which also serves as my desktop PC headphone amp for my full sized headphones)

Initial impressions:
I'll need some more time to get intimate with the sound, but I've played Tool - Lateralus in full (my all time favourite album) and they've already revealed a lot in that album which I hadn't noticed before. The K10's just faded away and filled my head with the music rather than shouting about how good they were. Which is a good thing. They're very musical and neutral to my ears, yet they can pack a punch when they need to.
I've also listened to Keb Mo (accoustic blues) and MJ's Thriller and the details and clarity fantastic.
Listening Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, Bad City (L.A. bassed hip hop) Soooooooo much bass!!!
These things go from subtle and netrual with beautiful clarity and details, to bone shaking power and bass with ease!

These are my first CIEM's and my first Noble product and I couldn't be happier with their service. They always promptly answered my questions honestly and gave me some great feedback and advice. 
Fit is very very good. The left side is a little tight, but I have a slightly twisted jaw, so my canals probably open differently with a bite block in. Both sides seal fine while eating etc.
Build quality is flawless. I'd have preferred half an inch more memory wire, and a 90deg plug, but that's honestly my only complaint.

I can't recommend Noble enough! Fantastic product and unparalleled customer service.

Thanks again Brannan and John! 
beerchug.gif

Thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 24, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #4,740 of 36,071
  Has anyone used an impedance adaptor with their K10? I'm thinking about purchasing one to use with my NFB-12 and LD MKii.

Thanks.

I bought a 75 ohm adapter off EBay. Apparently it depends on the headphones/IEM's whether the adapter will affect the sound.

I use mine on a Schiit Vali with my K10's. I haven't listened a ton, but I did not notice a difference in sound signature or frequency response. It did reduce the noise floor to make the Vali useable with my K10's.

For under $20, it's worth trying out for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back