Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #4,621 of 36,096

I am doing dips as I type this. 
wink_face.gif

LOL Actually, it's a little known fact that I used to be an aspiring bodybuilder long ago and even worked as a personal trainer. But by the time I graduated from law school the only thing I was good at was drinking. I was so lazy at the time that it was no surprise that not long after I got into audio gear as a hobby coz it takes zero physical effort
beerchug.gif
, so technically if I hadn't stopped my fitness obsession I wouldn't be here right now. 
And looking at your guns I'll even give you a free tip  - you should try doing lying EZ-bar french press. 
cheese or onion?
biggrin.gif

Now, that's the only dipping I've been doing for years and it has worked wonders for my body - you can hardly tell I've ever worked out

Jun 8, 2014 at 9:51 PM Post #4,625 of 36,096
Yeah, I just drink a six-pack and ate a bucket of fried wings. Healthy stuff. I used to run 5 miles each morning and go to the gym 6 times a week, yesterday I played table tennis on my ps3 with the move controller for 5 minutes and I can hardly move today from the muscle fever. 

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #4,626 of 36,096
Most enjoyable product thread on head-fi. Is it weird to be a fanboy of a product you don't own? Probably. I'm 100% certain Noble will be making my next set of CIEMs though that will not happen for some time. I hope JH is taking notes on their decision to not offer universal K10s and the reasoning behind it - this company really lives up to their name imo.

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #4,627 of 36,096
Most enjoyable product thread on head-fi. Is it weird to be a fanboy of a product you don't own? Probably. I'm 100% certain Noble will be making my next set of CIEMs though that will not happen for some time. I hope JH is taking notes on their decision to not offer universal K10s and the reasoning behind it - this company really lives up to their name imo.

Don't feel bad, I'm a fan, and also don't own one. We can only stare and admire.. Ahhh..

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:27 PM Post #4,629 of 36,096
   I played table tennis on my ps3 with the move controller for 5 minutes and I can hardly move today from the muscle fever. 

I am not looking forward to the next month of 'forced feasting' and 'eye-ball exercising' because of the World-Cup, it's bad enough without the added pressure of arm-raises holding a can of beer... absolute nightmare. 
angry_face.gif

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #4,633 of 36,096
Do they still serve John Courage Beer over there on your English Isle? Man I used to love that stuff..

yeah it's still going strong... I love their bottled light-ale, you're meant to drink it chilled but I like it ice-cold, you get a better zap as it enters you mouth creating a marvellous deep after belch, superb stuff...
tongue_smile.gif

I best get back to product... nice to see some great thoughts on my beloved N5's, I'm really looking forward to Project's review...
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back