Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #4,564 of 36,093
Maybe playing poker could be my only chance to get a Wizard design K10, excluding robbing a bank of course.

Ok, now, how do I learn playing poker
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #4,566 of 36,093
  Maybe playing poker could be my only chance to get a Wizard design K10, excluding robbing a bank of course.

biggrin.gif

Nope - San Antonio will cover again...
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #4,567 of 36,093

biggrin.gif

I am playing video poker, but I also play poker once in a blue moon. Want to learn video poker? Use the trainer below, play double double bonus 9/6 under more games, turn the trainer to either on or warn, then practice, practice, practice. Also do some reading, cause I really cant teach you everything.

http://www.freeslots.com/poker.htm

Jun 6, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #4,568 of 36,093

I am playing video poker, but I also play poker once in a blue moon. Want to learn video poker? Use the trainer below, play double double bonus 9/6 under more games, turn the trainer to either on or warn, then practice, practice, practice. Also do some reading, cause I really cant teach you everything.

http://www.freeslots.com/poker.htm

I know man, I was kinda joking about how to learn poker, I am not that interested. I mean, it could be fun but I have a lot other things to do and unfortunately no time for poker.

I am spending my life studying for my incoming exams, writing my thesis, walking and playing with my puppy and listening to music while doing all of this (ok this is really a short summary but you got my point).

Jun 6, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #4,570 of 36,093

You don't fool me.

I know you've at least considered selling yourself, once or twice
tongue.gif
  (I know I have! LOL) 
beerchug.gif

Just my kidney - could get a K10 and a AK240 with money to spare for HD tracks

Jun 6, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #4,573 of 36,093
i think JH's main problem was the fact that they chewed more than they could eat. I was talking with Dr. John Moulton a few days back asking about the main reason as to why Kaiser 10 isn't being made into an UIEM. He stated that, the orders will have been too overwhelming for their team to be fulfilled while maintaining their very high quality control. Being in the business, JHA, for decade + 1 year (2003 if im not mistaken), they should have been able to foresee the outcome of announcing Roxanne and readied a team to tackle the number of orders. They should have stopped taking orders... I begun to think that JH is kinda profit-centric..

PS : A friend of mine has also been waiting for 7 months or so, he's quite patient i might add. Applaud to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back