Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 1, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #4,441 of 36,093
I've been here a hour already, haven't found him yet...

He's in the Headphonia Too! area on the first floor of the Hilton. Look at the guide book. He's on the far right back corner next to Darin Fong Audio, and across from the HiFiMan area.

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #4,442 of 36,093
He's in the Headphonia Too! area on the first floor of the Hilton. Look at the guide book. He's on the far right back corner next to Darin Fong Audio, and across from the HiFiMan area.

Not surrounded by smokin' hot babes, then?

Ahh well... better luck next time, Brannan!

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #4,443 of 36,093
Have you guys seen smokin hot babes in the headphone shows?  I would think in japan with the amp girls posing next to the sporty lookin amps.  
tongue.gif
  When girls see you with that shiny amp in your hand, the girls will be all over you.

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #4,444 of 36,093
  Have you guys seen smokin hot babes in the headphone shows?  I would think in japan with the amp girls posing next to the sporty lookin amps.  
tongue.gif
  When girls see you with that shiny amp in your hand, the girls will be all over you.

It would be interesting to know (purely for scientific purposes, you understand
wink_face.gif
) how much pulling-power a Chord Hugo combined with a Wizard-artworked K10 has, at this point in time.

I mean, admittedly, it doesn't make one 'Be The Ultimate', like an A&K DAP allegedly does, but I know what I'd rather be seen with
biggrin.gif

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #4,445 of 36,093
FWIW, I did see a couple of places try to draw traffic with a decent looking female or two at the show. Obviously more exception than rule.

Noble doesn't subscribe to that practice to be on topic.

Jun 1, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #4,446 of 36,093

wink_face.gif
) how much pulling-power a Chord Hugo combined with a Wizard-artworked K10 has, at this point in time.

I mean, admittedly, it doesn't make one 'Be The Ultimate', like an A&K DAP allegedly does, but I know what I'd rather be seen with
biggrin.gif

Yes, the science of mating.  Will walk by a group of hot chicks if I get a hold of a Hugo and the AK240.  I will look like a baller.  They will say, "excuse me, is that a Hugo and AK240 you are hold in your hands?"  "Is that a Noble, in your ears?"(to make it on topic, I added Noble 
biggrin.gif
)

Jun 1, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #4,447 of 36,093
Anyway, I hope the show is a successful outing for the Noble / Chord venture.

I'll buy a Hugo some day, but I want to wait until JM has started making a custom artwork chassis for it, instead of the standard silver
regular_smile .gif

Jun 1, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #4,449 of 36,093

wink_face.gif

biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, for girls, bigger is better!  
biggrin.gif
  They gravitate towards big tube amps with very large tubes.

Jun 1, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #4,450 of 36,093
  It would be interesting to see some more beauty shots of the transparent portion of the 5C+R in order to view the intricacies of its interior. You do like the red CIEMs 
wink.gif

It's pretty dark in real life though. So I'm not sure I can discern anything really that unique. Tons of wires, lots of drivers, and that's about all I've noticed so far. I suppose I could get the flashlight out and look more closely. 

Yes, I like red CIEMs, but I've also got a bunch in clear, and a few blue, some orange, yellow, and various others. 

Jun 2, 2014 at 12:30 AM Post #4,451 of 36,093
Wait, wut? I didn't know about this. Brannan..
mad.gif

In all seriousness, good luck to whoever get this. The 4 is a damn good iem. If you're out at the show today, show Brannan some love. It's always good to chat with Brannan at these things.
biggrin.gif

I've been here a hour already, haven't found him yet...

Always good to see you guys. Thanks again for lunch, Kevin!  
bigsmile_face.gif

Photos from Newport are on their way and there should even be a short video by Tyll over on InnerFidelity.

In the meantime, check out these customer-designed 3C! Dark navy blue shell with wire filament and pounded Noble logo.

Jun 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #4,452 of 36,093

Always good to see you guys. Thanks again for lunch, Kevin!  
bigsmile_face.gif

Photos from Newport are on their way and there should even be a short video by Tyll over on InnerFidelity.

In the meantime, check out these customer-designed 3C! Dark navy blue shell with wire filament and pounded Noble logo.

Those are sexy, well done

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #4,453 of 36,093
I would like to congratulate Noble for being able to offer Ownership Transfer Service (OTS). I have first gen JHA 16s that would be upgraded but since their customer service went out the door and they dont do reshells, its time to move to another vendor. Im assuming I can use OTS on my current IEM from them and make it into their latest flagship??

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #4,454 of 36,093
  I would like to congratulate Noble for being able to offer Ownership Transfer Service (OTS). I have first gen JHA 16s that would be upgraded but since their customer service went out the door and they dont do reshells, its time to move to another vendor. Im assuming I can use OTS on my current IEM from them and make it into their latest flagship??

From the Noble Website:

"Already have a Noble CIEM, but need it recrafted? The Ownership Transfer Service (OTS) allows the second owner of any Noble CIEM to do just that. With all our tools at your disposal, the OTS is an attractive alternative to purchasing a new CIEM (that is if you can convince anybody to give theirs up).
Please note that the OTS is only applicable to the second owner of any given set of Noble CIEMs. OTS customers should send their CIEMs in with their impressions."

http://nobleaudio.com/products/custom/acrylic/

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back