Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 17, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #4,111 of 36,084
nch

Yeah, lets see some Bratwurst, even though I go get some at a German deli in Orange.

No, I said Munich, not Munchies! 
popcorn.gif

tongue.gif

May 19, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #4,120 of 36,084
Munich Show photo's

The calm before the storm at Munich

Hugo with Noble K10's & Sony ZX1

Chord's Reference System featuring PMC Speakers & Chord-Company Cables

Proud Uno-Numero's: Mr Pete Thomas (PMC's owner) and Mr John Franks (Chord's owner).

May 19, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #4,123 of 36,084
A question about fit. As I noted when I got my K 10s the fit is the best I had in CIEMs. Now I notice the following though which I did not pay attention to earlier. When listening while in bed laying on my back or in park etc. there is loss of seal in that I can notice a decrease in bass and reduced fullness in the sound. If I push them I can hear the sound come back but as soon as I let go it is back to sub-optimal. As soon as I sit straight or get up I get a good seal back.

Is this normal or should I be trying to get a tighter/more snug fit?

Thanks
Nabil

May 19, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #4,125 of 36,084
A question about fit. As I noted when I got my K 10s the fit is the best I had in CIEMs. Now I notice the following though which I did not pay attention to earlier. When listening while in bed laying on my back or in park etc. there is loss of seal in that I can notice a decrease in bass and reduced fullness in the sound. If I push them I can hear the sound come back but as soon as I let go it is back to sub-optimal. As soon as I sit straight or get up I get a good seal back.

Is this normal or should I be trying to get a tighter/more snug fit?

Thanks
Nabil

This exact same thing happens with me & my nt6 pro's, unfortunately I think it's inevitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back