Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 26, 2024 at 9:08 AM Post #35,881 of 36,096
Can you recommend any reviews of the Noble XM1's? Can't really find that many! Maybe there will be more in the near future?

Also will your EU dealers get them in stock anytime soon?

I'm really intrigued by the design were I don't need any external amp! :)

Mar 4, 2024 at 1:34 AM Post #35,882 of 36,096
Ronin is in a completely different league in terms of sound quality. Ronin's mids are more resolving and clear, warmer, you can feel instruments and vocals with your body, it's magic, if you heard Traillii, they have a lot in common. Unfortunately Ody doesn't have it, same with treble, Ronin's treble has the same quality as Ragnar but lower in db, so that Ronin is not perceived as an bright IEM compared to Ragnar, Odyssey's treble lacks harmonics imo, I would prioritize Ody having treble similar to Odin, not EVO. Bass is stronger and hits harder in Ody of course, but I can't say that I lack bass in Ronin, there is a little more mid bass than in Ragnar, but less sub bass, but it is just as fast and textured.
this was a very good description of sound

So11rek! thanks a lot!​

Mar 6, 2024 at 2:19 AM Post #35,886 of 36,096
Mar 6, 2024 at 3:23 AM Post #35,887 of 36,096
4000$. I just found a Japanese article. 5-way crossover. 4 types of drivers: dynamic, electrostatic, BA, bone conductor.
So Ragnar and Ronin level, but know with BCD.

Mar 6, 2024 at 8:10 AM Post #35,888 of 36,096
1709730561290.png
Different housing designs in this year's lineup. All black.

Mar 7, 2024 at 7:39 PM Post #35,889 of 36,096
Can you recommend any reviews of the Noble XM1's? Can't really find that many! Maybe there will be more in the near future?

Also will your EU dealers get them in stock anytime soon?

I'm really intrigued by the design were I don't need any external amp! :)
Found this online a while back:
https://audio46.com/blogs/headphones/noble-audio-xm1-review-new-xmems-driver#:~:text=The Noble XM1 IEMs have,of these IEMs screams innovation.

Bought it myself about 10 days back, and been testing it on and off for about a week. Found the stock tips a bit painful for my ears, so used the Divinus Velvet, and it's much more comfortable now. Been testing it against the BQEYZ Wind (DD + BC) and a Ananda Nano (over ear Planar), both driven by a Cayin RU7. I must say the XM1s fit between the Wind and the Ananda's as expected, but the sound is amazing, holds it's own against the over the ear Nano, on bass and treble control. Very convenient to use it with a cellphone, and on the go, with a very satisfying full range sound which is on the spot, not too dark, not too sibilant.

Mar 7, 2024 at 8:24 PM Post #35,891 of 36,096
Found this online a while back:
https://audio46.com/blogs/headphones/noble-audio-xm1-review-new-xmems-driver#:~:text=The Noble XM1 IEMs have,of these IEMs screams innovation.

Bought it myself about 10 days back, and been testing it on and off for about a week. Found the stock tips a bit painful for my ears, so used the Divinus Velvet, and it's much more comfortable now. Been testing it against the BQEYZ Wind (DD + BC) and a Ananda Nano (over ear Planar), both driven by a Cayin RU7. I must say the XM1s fit between the Wind and the Ananda's as expected, but the sound is amazing, holds it's own against the over the ear Nano, on bass and treble control. Very convenient to use it with a cellphone, and on the go, with a very satisfying full range sound which is on the spot, not too dark, not too sibilant.
not saying I need basshead levels here, but how does the bass perform? Accurate enough while lacking external amplification?

Mar 8, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #35,893 of 36,096
Just got the Prestige---Soooo Good! I started out with the Falcon Pro when they came out, upgraded to the Mystique and NOW just went for the Prestige-
No comparison--Prestige is in a class by itself---and I have tried most-Prestige is just completely on a different level than any TWS I have heard-:ksc75smile:

Right??

boom-mind-blown.gif

Mar 8, 2024 at 12:46 PM Post #35,894 of 36,096
not saying I need basshead levels here, but how does the bass perform? Accurate enough while lacking external amplification?
Yeah I'm no basshead either, and found it spot on, full, scales well, does not over power the mids and generally compares well with the BQEYZ Wind which uses a BC driver along with a DD to extend the bass feel and depth. Of course it dosent have the finess and tightness of over the ear planars, but I'm loving how it sounds. End game for an incidental audiophile like me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back