Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 19, 2022 at 2:52 PM Post #33,766 of 36,093
Just placed an order! Hopefully it displaces the SE200 for me. I can see it working very well for you with the C9 and the incoming A8000.
Yeah, I sold my Hugo 2 in favor of the more portable Mojo 2. It’ll easily surpass the SE200 based on what I’m hearing. In fact, I can’t say I miss the Hugo 2 :smile_phones:

Feb 19, 2022 at 4:34 PM Post #33,767 of 36,093
Holy cow do the Khan's pound! I just received them not knowing what to expect and plugged them into the Cayin C9/Mojo 2 and was greeted with life-like music. Bass that is just as deep as my best headphones, sound as spacious and airy as my D8K Pro's. I'm very impressed so far!

IMG_1698.jpg
khan is my fav iem till this day, i adore it

Feb 19, 2022 at 6:26 PM Post #33,768 of 36,093
Feb 20, 2022 at 4:50 AM Post #33,770 of 36,093
Hi everyone! Are there any metal lovers in this thread? If so could you share your opinion on this matter. Which Noble IEMs are good for heavy and fast music (black, death, thrash etc)?
khan is great and I adore it with metal music

Feb 20, 2022 at 11:07 PM Post #33,771 of 36,093
Hi everyone! Are there any metal lovers in this thread? If so could you share your opinion on this matter. Which Noble IEMs are good for heavy and fast music (black, death, thrash etc)?
Khan definitely.

Feb 24, 2022 at 6:57 AM Post #33,772 of 36,093
Happy Birthday
Rico Suave

Rico (Victor) has been part
of the team for over a decade.

1645703233838.jpg
1645703205699.jpg

1645703214332.jpg
1645703245555.jpg
1645703224077.jpg

IEM: K10
Amboyna Face Plate
Bamboo Pegs

Knife: Japanese steel
Amboyna Scales
Bamboo Pegs

Hand Crafted
By
The Wizard

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 24, 2022 at 9:41 PM Post #33,773 of 36,093
Hi all,

I've been doing a shootout with these TWS Earphones:

1. Sony WF-1000XM4
  2. Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds
  3. Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro
  4. Sennheiser Momentum 2
  5. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EQ
  6. Devialet Gemini

I also want to try the Technics EAH-AZ60, but they're currently out of stock in the US. I "may" also want to try the Jabra Elite 7 Pro, but I understand a lot of people have complained about latency. And I'm wondering if Sennheiser will soon be releasing the successor to the Momentum 2.

From my listening so far, I think the best sounding earphones are the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EQ, and the Devialet Gemini. I think I'd give the edge to the Devialet Gemini, since they seem possibly more detailed and cleaner, and offer more separation of the sounds compared to the Beoplay EQ, although the Gemini may be a bit harsh in the highs as well. The Geminis also get louder, if necessary. I was listening back and forth, and A/Bing a bunch of times though. Both the Beoplay EQ and the Gemini have good sound quality.

The only other TWS Earphones I know of worth considering for the top spot are the Noble Fokus. Any thoughts on how the Noble Fokus compares to the Earphones I listed?

And are there any other Products worth considering? For now I'm going to rule out any Bluetooth Adapters connected to IEMs, and just go with TWS Earphones that go directly in the ears.

Thanks for your help.

Feb 26, 2022 at 1:59 AM Post #33,774 of 36,093
Hi all,

I've been doing a shootout with these TWS Earphones:

1. Sony WF-1000XM4
  2. Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds
  3. Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro
  4. Sennheiser Momentum 2
  5. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EQ
  6. Devialet Gemini

I also want to try the Technics EAH-AZ60, but they're currently out of stock in the US. I "may" also want to try the Jabra Elite 7 Pro, but I understand a lot of people have complained about latency. And I'm wondering if Sennheiser will soon be releasing the successor to the Momentum 2.

From my listening so far, I think the best sounding earphones are the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EQ, and the Devialet Gemini. I think I'd give the edge to the Devialet Gemini, since they seem possibly more detailed and cleaner, and offer more separation of the sounds compared to the Beoplay EQ, although the Gemini may be a bit harsh in the highs as well. The Geminis also get louder, if necessary. I was listening back and forth, and A/Bing a bunch of times though. Both the Beoplay EQ and the Gemini have good sound quality.

The only other TWS Earphones I know of worth considering for the top spot are the Noble Fokus. Any thoughts on how the Noble Fokus compares to the Earphones I listed?

And are there any other Products worth considering? For now I'm going to rule out any Bluetooth Adapters connected to IEMs, and just go with TWS Earphones that go directly in the ears.

Thanks for your help.
i have the xm4 and I've tried everything on that list except the bose and gemini the thing i will say is all of these sound very low compared to noble tws earphones.
like i literly need to crank the volume on up to 50%-60% vs noble tws im fine at 25%-35% especially on the falcon pros Fokus pro I might need to stay at 35%-40% pending on the track I'm listening to cause of the way I set my eq
If you want really high-end good sound then the fokus pros to me are the best sounding tws I've ever tried or owned.
I will say these make a good pair of wired earphones a run for their money by good pair being some in the $400-$500 range
The way Mr. Wizard tuned this is a bit mind-boggling on how he was able to get this kinda sound.

Feb 26, 2022 at 2:22 AM Post #33,775 of 36,093
i have the xm4 and I've tried everything on that list except the bose and gemini the thing i will say is all of these sound very low compared to noble tws earphones.
like i literly need to crank the volume on up to 50%-60% vs noble tws im fine at 25%-35% especially on the falcon pros Fokus pro I might need to stay at 35%-40% pending on the track I'm listening to cause of the way I set my eq
If you want really high-end good sound then the fokus pros to me are the best sounding tws I've ever tried or owned.
I will say these make a good pair of wired earphones a run for their money by good pair being some in the $400-$500 range
The way Mr. Wizard tuned this is a bit mind-boggling on how he was able to get this kinda sound.
Thanks, it seems like the Noble Fokus might have the best sound quality of any TWS Earphones currently on the market. If anybody thinks something can compete with the Fokus on sound quality, let me know.

The Bose QC has the best ANC, and with the Wavelet Auto EQ Profile plus Graphic EQ, they actually can sound pretty good. The Gemini is my overall favorite so far, although I'm hearing some rumbling in Neutral Mode. I emailed Devialet Support about it, but is that something others have experienced?

The Gemini also has pretty good ANC, and Transparency Mode works, although I haven't tested Transparency Mode much. They can also get pretty loud, although it seems like the Fokus might be able to go louder.

I intend to watch it, and protect my hearing, but I don't feel like the Beoplay EQ goes loud enough on some tracks. And at least when paired with my phone, there seems to be a bit of a strange jump in sound with the Beoplay EQ from 140 to 150, which is the phone's max volume setting.

I am really leaning towards the Fokus Pro at this point, so I appreciate the input!

Feb 26, 2022 at 8:31 AM Post #33,776 of 36,093
Khan!

Mar 1, 2022 at 12:52 PM Post #33,779 of 36,093
Mar 3, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #33,780 of 36,093
For those that follow Noble and know some of the journey:

Here she is,

Her Thai name is Jadenah (meaning on purpose), but her nickname is "Jade."

While living in China my wife and I created Jade, she was basically made in China. My wife being Thai, wanted to give birth in Thailand where she would feel more comfortable as she doesn't speak Mandarin Chinese.

So, we migrated back to Thailand where Jade was born & shortly after that, so was Noble.

Screenshot_20220303-222243_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-222309_Gallery.jpg

Almost 10 years have gone by, I am glad Jade came into my life as she was, and still is, the catalyst of many great experiences.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back