Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #3,317 of 36,096
Hello all,

For those of you who like to tweak, got me a Chris_himself hybrid (copper & spc mix) cable for my N4's & the result is sensational - more of everything - space, weight, clarity, bass control, the lot.

Had a cable from him for my Shure 535's which, whilst a good upgrade sonically, was spoilt by terrible microphony from the pvc sleeving - which was also very stiff. The new one for my N4's not only uses much thicker gauge wires, but has a rubbery sleeve which is very soft & flexible - & best of all is entirely microphony-free.

It's bloody marvellous.

Apr 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #3,319 of 36,096

Chord have informed us that we will have 3-4 demo Hugo's for the Chicago Show (Axpona, 25th-27th April) so there will be plenty to listen to... it may also be the case that there will be Hugo's available to be purchased as well... no doubt the Noble/Chord stand will be serving up 'premier' take-aways...
bigsmile_face.gif

Show link: http://www.axpona.com/

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #3,322 of 36,096
  Hello all,

For those of you who like to tweak, got me a Chris_himself hybrid (copper & spc mix) cable for my N4's & the result is sensational - more of everything - space, weight, clarity, bass control, the lot.

Had a cable from him for my Shure 535's which, whilst a good upgrade sonically, was spoilt by terrible microphony from the pvc sleeving - which was also very stiff. The new one for my N4's not only uses much thicker gauge wires, but has a rubbery sleeve which is very soft & flexible - & best of all is entirely microphony-free.

It's bloody marvellous.

Nice! Where can we get this cable? Any link?
Cheers!

Apr 9, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #3,323 of 36,096

She definitely did him a favour, I currently have in my possession universal Noble 4 which member d marc0 sent to a few members out of the kindest of his heart.

They're a fantastic IEM. 

Oh man, been thinking about upgrading from my TF10 customs, not sure about a universal, but the 4 is what I have been eying.

Apr 9, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #3,325 of 36,096

Oh man, been thinking about upgrading from my TF10 customs, not sure about a universal, but the 4 is what I have been eying.

They're a lot better than TF10, I can tell you that straight away, though also different. 

You'd be moving to a new signature.

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #3,327 of 36,096

Users who are viewing this thread

Back