Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 15, 2020 at 5:07 PM Post #33,121 of 36,065
is there a different tuning in flacon pro than first falcon

Yes

Its pretty much unavoidable as the drivers are different. The Falcon 1, we had hit the limits of the highs of the driver & then lowered them some as we didn't want distortion.

The Falcon pro has a driver specialized for highs...

Its a new ballgame with the pro.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Dec 15, 2020 at 5:10 PM Post #33,122 of 36,065
Yes

Its pretty much unavoidable as the drivers are different. The Falcon 1, we had hit the limits of the highs of the driver & then lowered them some as we didn't want distortion.

The Falcon pro has a driver specialized for highs...

Its a new ballgame with the pro.
wow, that will be my new TWS then, you have no idea how much I adore your iems. Till this day the Khan is my fav iem among all the ones I own. Sultan is still on my radar to get soon

Dec 16, 2020 at 11:05 AM Post #33,123 of 36,065
Off to a good home
Screenshot_20201216-230215_WeChat.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Dec 16, 2020 at 11:29 AM Post #33,125 of 36,065
Khan
Two Tone Prestige
Spalted Box Elder
Paduak

[/CENTER]

I like all your work. This one is my favorite.
[/QUOTE]
should simply be kept in a museum of art, these are drop gorgeous.

I have as many here the addiction to always try something new, and usually my number 1 iem or headphone in the past used to stay not more than max 6 months at max holding top of the line status. So far the Khan has been my number 1 for more than 1 year, I meet with people who have some other crazy expensive iems from 64audio, Empire Ears and so on, but still the Khan is my most favorite. Also the Khan has this amazing memory for me when I auditioned it in Hong Kong during a trip, during a typhoon, as that was the first time I ever witnessed a typhoon, and the tuning of the Khan was so mesmerizing to me that i told the shop owner I do not care about the incoming typhoon and I want to stay longer to listen to this iem, but they told me we have to close. And the other gear is my hifiman he1000se which has as well been on my top list for over 1 year.

I just adore the tuning of Noble audio, and the art work is simply breath taking

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020 at 3:50 PM Post #33,126 of 36,065
I like all your work. This one is my favorite.
should simply be kept in a museum of art, these are drop gorgeous.

I have as many here the addiction to always try something new, and usually my number 1 iem or headphone in the past used to stay not more than max 6 months at max holding top of the line status. So far the Khan has been my number 1 for more than 1 year and half, I meet with people who have some other crazy expensive iems from 64audio, Empire Ears and so on, but still the Khan is my most favorite. Also the Khan has this amazing memory for me when I auditioned it in Hong Kong during a trip, during a typhoon, as that was the first time I ever witnessed a typhoon, and the tuning of the Khan was so mesmerizing to me that i told the shop owner I do not care about the incoming typhoon and I want to stay longer to listen to this iem, but they told me we have to close. And the other gear is my hifiman he1000se which has as well been on my top list for over 1 year.

I just adore the tuning of Noble audio, and the art work is simply breath taking
[/QUOTE]

That typhoon was September of 2018.
I was there as well, crazy times.

Dec 18, 2020 at 11:57 PM Post #33,128 of 36,065
So i tried out the Falcon Pro, right then and there after my first listen through a couple track I fell in love and bought it.
Granted the demo model was aged for a good 10-20 hours if im correct, my impressions on my newly bought Falcon pros was it already had a solid bass line punch.
I'm guessing because of the 2BAs the DD could be tuning more geared towards the lower end and not have to worry about focusing on other areas both Falcon 1&2.
Falcon1 had that nice punch of bass not too soft not too much just in a happy medium. Sound stage wise it felt a little small, but none the less it was one of the best sounding wireless earphones i had tried especially given the price. I have to say if you're looking for a quality fun work out type of wireless earphone for the gym the falcon1 are really good.
The falcon2 it was little more flatter but yet a better stage presence where you heard more depth in the track especially for vocal focused tracks i would say. If you came from the falcon 1s an felt the bass was missing, after aging it for a while 50hours or so you start to get that bass you had heard in the falcon 1 so in many essences i can see how this would be like a magic pulled by Mr. wizard.
Now Falcon pro takes all the areas of falcon 1 was great in sound of bass yet adding more depth in that area.
Again im guessing because of the extra drivers Mr. Wizard was able to concentrate on what he wanted to achieve in regards to the type of sound he intended for the falcon originally.
With the added extra 2 ba drivers it drives the sound stage, mids, and highs in areas that you would expect from a BA tuned by Mr. Wizard but with the sound of a wired IEM.
As Mr. Wizard did say when i asked what kinda sound can we expect and as he said we are reaching wired territory.After going over a couple tracks the sound signature kinda reminded me of Dulce Bass in regards to how the bass comes in. I'll have to age the thing more and see how things change over the course of a couple weeks.
The controls being touch sensor instead of push button adds to the premium feeling of it being called the pro model. Also the reset button thats added to the case is pretty nice.
Aside from this not being ipx7 but being Ipx5 like the other models which i can understand because of the BA drivers and not being noise canceling this is just a great set of wireless iems that many people will be talking about and enjoying. I can see another set of awards being given to this model in the coming new year.
Thank you again Mr. Wizard for making such a great product, however now can we get a white model?
i would like to get one for a female friend of mine for her birthday coming up in the next couple months.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #33,129 of 36,065
So i tried out the Falcon Pro, right then and there after my first listen through a couple track I fell in love and bought it.
Granted the demo model was aged for a good 10-20 hours if im correct, my impressions on my newly bought Falcon pros was it already had a solid bass line punch.
I'm guessing because of the 2BAs the DD could be tuning more geared towards the lower end and not have to worry about focusing on other areas both Falcon 1&2.
Falcon1 had that nice punch of bass not too soft not too much just in a happy medium. Sound stage wise it felt a little small, but none the less it was one of the best sounding wireless earphones i had tried especially given the price. I have to say if you're looking for a quality fun work out type of wireless earphone for the gym the falcon1 are really good.
The falcon2 it was little more flatter but yet a better stage presence where you heard more depth in the track especially for vocal focused tracks i would say. If you came from the falcon 1s an felt the bass was missing, after aging it for a while 50hours or so you start to get that bass you had heard in the falcon 1 so in many essences i can see how this would be like a magic pulled by Mr. wizard.
Now Falcon pro takes all the areas of falcon 1 was great in sound of bass yet adding more depth in that area. Again im guessing because of the extra drivers Mr. Wizard was able to concentrate on what he wanted to achieve in regards to the type of sound he intended for the falcon originally. With the added extra 2 ba drivers it drives the sound stage, mids, and highs in areas that you would expect from a BA tuned by Mr. Wizard but with the sound of a wired IEM. As Mr. Wizard did say when i asked what kinda sound can we expect and as he said we are reaching wired territory.After going over a couple tracks the sound signature kinda reminded me of Dulce Bass in regards to how the bass comes in. I'll have to age the thing more and see how things change over the course of a couple weeks.
The controls being touch sensor instead of push button adds to the premium feeling of it being called the pro model. Also the reset button thats added to the case is pretty nice.
Aside from this not being ipx7 but being Ipx5 like the other models which i can understand because of the BA drivers and not being noise canceling this is just a great set of wireless iems that many people will be talking about and enjoying. I can see another set of awards being given to this model in the coming new year.
Thank you again Mr. Wizard for making such a great product, however now can we get a white model?
i would like to get one for a female friend of mine for her birthday coming up in the next couple months.
Waiting for that white model as well.

My birthday passed already but I'd like to get one as a gift too buddy 😉

Dec 23, 2020 at 10:18 PM Post #33,131 of 36,065
Dec 25, 2020 at 12:05 AM Post #33,133 of 36,065
Katana Wizard Edition and Encore Black Edition:

IMG_3444.jpeg

I have been spending a lot of enjoyable time with the Zephyr and Sultan. I have owned the Katana though for a couple years now. I have always wanted to compare it directly to its sibling the Encore and have often been close to pulling the trigger on a Black Encore.

I finally got my hands on the Encore. They really are siblings when comparing directly. They have the same parents but do have different personalities. Subtle differences that is. Katana is more clinical and intellectual. It is the voice of reason. If you want to study music and hear every detail as the artist or sound mixer intended then to me Katana is the way to go. The Encore is the Katana with added flair. The Encore gets into a little more trouble than the Katana. Mild ADHD and mild impulse control issues. He though is restrained enough to not suffer from an Oppositional Defiant disorder. The Encore is the Katana with added musical color. Just a touch all across the spectrum, A touch of fun was added to the Encore. The Encore to me has a very mild W shape. Very mild that is. The mid bass and mids are a tiny bit more forward with the Encore. The treble of both to me is the same. The sub bass is the same but comes across more pronounced with the Katana due to the Katana having less mid bass. If the Encore is the older sibling, the parents took the Encore and pressed down on all the frequencies just a little bit to make it more even and rational thinking.

I reach for the Katana when I listen to what I call lyrical Jazz for example "My Funny Valentine" by Miles Davis or "Rabe De Nube" by Charles Lloyd. I want to hear the emotions of each instrument without any added color. I will reach for the Encore when I want a slight bump in the bass and mids. When I want a little bit of fun. Just one or two drinks added to the music and then sit back and enjoy.

Dec 26, 2020 at 11:15 PM Post #33,134 of 36,065
Now Falcon pro takes all the areas of falcon 1 was great in sound of bass yet adding more depth in that area.
Again im guessing because of the extra drivers Mr. Wizard was able to concentrate on what he wanted to achieve in regards to the type of sound he intended for the falcon originally.
With the added extra 2 ba drivers it drives the sound stage, mids, and highs in areas that you would expect from a BA tuned by Mr. Wizard but with the sound of a wired IEM.
As Mr. Wizard did say when i asked what kinda sound can we expect and as he said we are reaching wired territory.After going over a couple tracks the sound signature kinda reminded me of Dulce Bass in regards to how the bass comes in. I'll have to age the thing more and see how things change over the course of a couple weeks.
Any tws that you can compare to? 329 is the utter high end of tws pricing. Have you heard the Sennheiser MTW2 for example?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back