Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 5, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #3,151 of 36,116
Thanks, I did read that on there web site, was just wondering if anybody here has done it, and how they liked it

Actually quite a few folks have opted for the Wizard Reprint option, the purple with silver nugget being probably the most requested design.

We created the option out of recognition that there were certain Wizard Designs that people might want for themselves and also to make the selection of certain designs more economical for those who order CIEMs with which art options are not included. That being said, there are some Wizard Designs that are massive undertakings (such as ViceriousZERO's K10) and those are the kind of designs we won't reprint.

I'm in the same boat. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow since they received my impressions. So I'm assuming I'll get the email (and hopefully some pictures) tomorrow. Seems they are busy! They say 4-6 week build time and they're using every bit of that 6 weeks. Good for them for being busy, sucky for us having to wait longer 
tongue.gif

Your CIEMs are complete, just saw the photos. You wanted a bear, you got a bear. 
wink_face.gif

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #3,153 of 36,116

Actually quite a few folks have opted for the Wizard Reprint option, the purple with silver nugget being probably the most requested design.

We created the option out of recognition that there were certain Wizard Designs that people might want for themselves and also to make the selection of certain designs more economical for those who order CIEMs with which art options are not included. That being said, there are some Wizard Designs that are massive undertakings (such as ViceriousZERO's K10) and those are the kind of designs we won't reprint.

Your CIEMs are complete, just saw the photos. You wanted a bear, you got a bear. 
wink_face.gif

Oh nice! Where's the pictures?!
tongue.gif
Looking forward to rocking out with them. Just sold my only other IEMs in anticipation so I'm headphone-less for the week lol. I'm sure they're going to blow my mind!

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #3,155 of 36,116

This is interesting. I was wondering what was the most reprinted. Obviously my favorites are the one I got done, and also the red with the white ribbon I think. So many insanely good choices though! Classic 50/50 ambonya with the gold nugget is also amazing.

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #3,156 of 36,116
Sort of OT question, but here goes...With CIEMs, what part or parts of the shell are generally the areas that provide the all-important seal? I have a set that isn't quite comfortable enough and my local shop can sand/buff to improve comfort, so I'm trying to figure out where to be cautious when making adjustments.

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #3,158 of 36,116
  Sort of OT question, but here goes...With CIEMs, what part or parts of the shell are generally the areas that provide the all-important seal? I have a set that isn't quite comfortable enough and my local shop can sand/buff to improve comfort, so I'm trying to figure out where to be cautious when making adjustments.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684787/noble-audio-the-wizard-returns/1530#post_10176492

Users who are viewing this thread

Back