Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 5, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #3,136 of 36,131
I'm gonna run balanced to my AK-240, with the K-10'a. Made my mind up today to get em.

Cool.

So you're gonna mod your K10 cable like Sorensiim did?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684787/noble-audio-the-wizard-returns/2625#post_10374626

Apr 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #3,140 of 36,131
Took about 6 weeks (About 30 business days) for the time they receive the impressions to receiving news that it qas built. Another 1 week for it to arrive! Long and painful wait but it was worth it
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm in the same boat. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow since they received my impressions. So I'm assuming I'll get the email (and hopefully some pictures) tomorrow. Seems they are busy! They say 4-6 week build time and they're using every bit of that 6 weeks. Good for them for being busy, sucky for us having to wait longer
tongue.gif

Apr 5, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #3,142 of 36,131
Hey, anybody ever do the a Wizard reprint? What's that all about? What all can he do with that?
Thanks..

The website tells you what its all about.

Is there a Wizard Design you have always wanted? Now you can have it with the Wizard Reprint option. We aren’t talking about posters or coffee table books here, rather the real deal crafted for you as originally conceptualized by Wizard.
Please upload a photo of the design to which you are referring and feel free to leave any comments below. All reprints are subject to approval.

Apr 5, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #3,143 of 36,131
The website tells you what its all about.

Is there a Wizard Design you have always wanted? Now you can have it with the Wizard Reprint option. We aren’t talking about posters or coffee table books here, rather the real deal crafted for you as originally conceptualized by Wizard.

Please upload a photo of the design to which you are referring and feel free to leave any comments below. All reprints are subject to approval.

Thanks, I did read that on there web site, was just wondering if anybody here has done it, and how they liked it

Apr 5, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #3,146 of 36,131
Well considering the build quality and stuffs for the CIEM (It's really beautiful in reality IMO) The long 6 week wait can be accounted for:p Last week of wait is the most torturing yet exciting and when you receive the picutres of your completed CIEM you will start seeing rainbows and unicorns everywhere.

Let me tell you something , if I order the K-10's and see Unicorns, after I let the Wizard do his thing, there's gonna be a cage match involved!!

Apr 5, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #3,148 of 36,131
Well considering the build quality and stuffs for the CIEM (It's really beautiful in reality IMO) The long 6 week wait can be accounted for:p Last week of wait is the most torturing yet exciting and when you receive the picutres of your completed CIEM you will start seeing rainbows and unicorns everywhere.

True that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back