Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 3, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #30,451 of 36,067
What are y'all sitting around for? Hurry up and buy the Khan! :wink:

Jul 3, 2019 at 8:49 PM Post #30,453 of 36,067
Mine will be coming in soon as I just ordered my pair along with my Kaizer encores, none the less when I first heard the Khans I fell in love like i fell in love with my Katanas when i first heard them.
Next are the raipentas and phantoms to be added to my collection yet i know my noble audio earphones will always be in at the top in terms of sound for me.
Thank you Mr. Wizard for making such great iems, i do have a feeling i'll end up getting the other noble iems as well just to complete my collection.
damn this is such an expensive hobby lol

Jul 4, 2019 at 12:59 AM Post #30,454 of 36,067
Call it Orion:
OrionRedBlue_Lindemann_960.jpg

SOLD! Orion it is.

Jul 4, 2019 at 1:05 AM Post #30,455 of 36,067
Though I share the results of a couple hours of the Khan hooked up to the Fiio K3:A comparison of the FR between Zeus, Phantom and Khan (Credits to our very own crinacle ofc)FR-crin.png

I literally described the Khan as taking the best parts of the Zeus and Phantom mashing them together and then taking the middle point for the rest. So I'm not surprised at the results.Neither am I surprised at the faults I have with my former pairs of TOTL.

Y'all, get the Khan, it's good, I had an hour demo with it and within a week decided to move up my acquisition schedule a month ahead of time simply because I couldn't unhear the difference in SQ. (That and the M3 faceplates, man those swirls)

Jul 4, 2019 at 3:13 AM Post #30,457 of 36,067
Jul 4, 2019 at 6:15 PM Post #30,460 of 36,067
Also felt it in Burbank!

Jul 5, 2019 at 1:50 AM Post #30,462 of 36,067
TRGQ? (Twizzler Related Gas Quake)

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:22 AM Post #30,463 of 36,067
For today's throwback Thursday, do you remember The Verge''s review of the Kaiser 10?

It's still one of our favorite reviews of all time and explains perfectly as to why the Kaiser 10 will be forever a fan favorite.

Maybe we should have them review the Khan. Anyone know someone and want to connect us?
vlad-savov04-22_1123noble-audio-k10.0.jpg

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #30,464 of 36,067
Good afternoon all. I have an iBasso DX220 and have just received an AMP9 however, with my Encores, there is a fairly loud hiss. I have tried different gain/volume combinations but the noise is still there. I've tested other IEMs and found Noble X to have less hiss but still noticeable, my Grado GR10 has less noise than Noble X and is bearable, only with Westone W60 is any background noise barely audible. I have used my Encores with a number of amp modules on iBasso DX220 and DX200 as well as with Cayin N5II and not had any issues. Clearly the AMP9 is the change that has brought in the noise but I like the sound (never had a tube amp before) but love my Encores and want to use both and so wondered if anyone had any advice? Apologies if I should have posted this in the DX220 thread.

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #30,465 of 36,067
Good afternoon all. I have an iBasso DX220 and have just received an AMP9 however, with my Encores, there is a fairly loud hiss. I have tried different gain/volume combinations but the noise is still there. I've tested other IEMs and found Noble X to have less hiss but still noticeable, my Grado GR10 has less noise than Noble X and is bearable, only with Westone W60 is any background noise barely audible. I have used my Encores with a number of amp modules on iBasso DX220 and DX200 as well as with Cayin N5II and not had any issues. Clearly the AMP9 is the change that has brought in the noise but I like the sound (never had a tube amp before) but love my Encores and want to use both and so wondered if anyone had any advice? Apologies if I should have posted this in the DX220 thread.

If the source is the issue, then you are kinda stuck, maybe try using the EQ, if it has one of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back