Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 31, 2019 at 1:19 AM Post #29,266 of 36,082
LiveMessage_2019-01-31-13-18-08.gif

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 2, 2019 at 11:54 AM Post #29,268 of 36,082
Hi folks,

If you're in Colorado (or even better Denver), there is a head-fi meet and greet happening on the 16th.

I will have the Khan there and a few different models from the universal line to demo.

Let me know and I'd be happy to forward you the details.

Feb 2, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #29,269 of 36,082
Hi folks,

If you're in Colorado (or even better Denver), there is a head-fi meet and greet happening on the 16th.

I will have the Khan there and a few different models from the universal line to demo.

Let me know and I'd be happy to forward you the details.

Sweet, I will be there, oh wait.

Feb 2, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #29,270 of 36,082
Feb 4, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #29,272 of 36,082
Listened to the Khan briefly today at Stereo Plaza Singapura.

I like it so far, the bass hits really hard & fast, and seems more precise than the K10 I was comparing it to (since I did buy it in the end a couple of weeks ago :darthsmile:). Still more neutral sounding than the K10, which is exactly what I wanted, I don't need two different monitors that sound the same. I can hear more with the Khan, it's definitely the more revealing of the two, no surprise there I guess.

20190204-154436.jpg

Yes, that's A&K Kann in the corner of the photo, so Khan on Kann action going on there. :beyersmile:

I prefer the K10 (and siblings) metal construction overall, just has a more quality feel to it I think. Can't have everything I suppose, oh well.

By the way, what's up with the humongous minijack connector on the Khan cable? I mean, it's huge. Twice the size of the one on the K10 cable. I'm not even exaggerating, just look at the photo. Plus the thick end doesn't even go in all the way into the socket. Is the retail cable different? I really like the Django/K10 cables in part because of the small connectors, it just stays out of the way. The enormous connector pretty much ensures I'm not going to use the cable if the retail cable is the same, that'd be a shame.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #29,273 of 36,082
Listened to the Khan briefly today at Stereo Plaza Singapura.

I like it so far, the bass hits really hard & fast, and seems more precise than the K10 I was comparing it to (since I did buy it in the end a couple of weeks ago :darthsmile:). Still more neutral sounding than the K10, which is exactly what I wanted, I don't need two different monitors that sound the same. I can hear more with the Khan, it's definitely the more revealing of the two, no surprise there I guess.

20190204-154436.jpg

Yes, that's A&K Kann in the corner of the photo, so Khan on Kann action going on there. :beyersmile:

I prefer the K10 (and siblings) metal construction overall, just has a more quality feel to it I think. Can't have everything I suppose, oh well.

By the way, what's up with the humongous minijack connector on the Khan cable? I mean, it's huge. Twice the size of the one on the K10 cable. I'm not even exaggerating, just look at the photo. Plus the thick end doesn't even go in all the way into the socket. Is the retail cable different? I really like the Django/K10 cables in part because of the small connectors, it just stays out of the way. The enormous connector pretty much ensures I'm not going to use the cable if the retail cable is the same, that'd be a shame.

Its a bigger better cable, thats the size for them all.

Feb 6, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #29,276 of 36,082
again 2 pins... I hate 2 pins and never ever buy them again. sorry Noble...

Feb 6, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #29,278 of 36,082
again 2 pins... I hate 2 pins and never ever buy them again. sorry Noble...

From my experience 2 pin is far more reliable. Every MMCX IEM I have had crapped out due to rotation in the socket causing intermittent breaks in the circuit. Never had that with a 2 pin IEM.

Feb 6, 2019 at 11:17 AM Post #29,279 of 36,082
From my experience 2 pin is far more reliable. Every MMCX IEM I have had crapped out due to rotation in the socket causing intermittent breaks in the circuit. Never had that with a 2 pin IEM.
from my experience 2-pin is absooolutely unreliable and bull, is the worst thing in audiio ever. I broke it 5 times only at my K10. so no Noble anymore till they use this old fashion technology, now I use only campfire and westone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back