Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Sep 24, 2018 at 4:14 AM Post #28,216 of 36,040
hkheav2018-17.jpg

Noble Audio Kodachi spotted in Hong Kong High End Audio Expo :xf_cool:
I should've gone to the exhibition... I just realized that I cant even find it in the dealer (ect)

Sep 25, 2018 at 4:51 AM Post #28,221 of 36,040
While I was in Guangzhou, my wife decided to show me the difference between tallent & skill.

Done the hard way, done the right way, crafted by hand.

Another hand painted masterpiece, executed by my wife.

(Sage internals)

20180925_154639.jpg

Last edited:
Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Sep 25, 2018 at 9:30 AM Post #28,223 of 36,040
I'm currently using a Hugo 2 with my Katanas (and older k10s), but may be looking to change my dac and amp. I mostly listen at work, so I don't need portability, and I'm finding the Hugo 2 may not be the sound that I'm looking for. It may be a bit too "cold." Part of me is curious about tubes, and part of me wants a Pass HPA-1 because my pass labs amps were the best amps I ever had. But is that total overkill with iems? What are your suggestions for a killer office setup?

Sep 25, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #28,224 of 36,040
I'm currently using a Hugo 2 with my Katanas (and older k10s), but may be looking to change my dac and amp. I mostly listen at work, so I don't need portability, and I'm finding the Hugo 2 may not be the sound that I'm looking for. It may be a bit too "cold." Part of me is curious about tubes, and part of me wants a Pass HPA-1 because my pass labs amps were the best amps I ever had. But is that total overkill with iems? What are your suggestions for a killer office setup?

Perhaps, ALO CDM tubes amp /dac.

Sep 26, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #28,227 of 36,040
Had a meeting with Apple at their NY executive briefing center in NY this morning. I talked to them about offering a premium audio equipment product line and used Noble as the example. The business case being, Apple is sorely missing on the premium audio market, but they have the perfect venues to showcase these products with so much traffic at their retail stores. Us audiophiles are going to purchase these products with or without Apple, so the cost thing isn't even an issue. I see quite a bit of missed opportunities on this forum with people not having access to test drive products and have to wait for the once a year CanJam event if it even goes to their region. Apple could bridge that gap for quite a large portion of the audiophile community, either partnering with companies or thru mergers and acquisitions, whichever case makes the most sense. The Apple reps there were actually hobby musicians, so they loved the idea and is sending it up the food chain to Cupertino. I wouldn't be surprised if they place a few orders for their personal use, they pulled up the Noble website as we were talking about the idea, and they were thoroughly impressed by the workmanship on my Encore customs. Now we wait...

Sep 26, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #28,228 of 36,040
Had a meeting with Apple at their NY executive briefing center in NY this morning. I talked to them about offering a premium audio equipment product line and used Noble as the example. The business case being, Apple is sorely missing on the premium audio market, but they have the perfect venues to showcase these products with so much traffic at their retail stores. Us audiophiles are going to purchase these products with or without Apple, so the cost thing isn't even an issue. I see quite a bit of missed opportunities on this forum with people not having access to test drive products and have to wait for the once a year CanJam event if it even goes to their region. Apple could bridge that gap for quite a large portion of the audiophile community, either partnering with companies or thru mergers and acquisitions, whichever case makes the most sense. The Apple reps there were actually hobby musicians, so they loved the idea and is sending it up the food chain to Cupertino. I wouldn't be surprised if they place a few orders for their personal use, they pulled up the Noble website as we were talking about the idea, and they were thoroughly impressed by the workmanship on my Encore customs. Now we wait...
I don't really want such a rapacious company involved in my hobby.

Sep 26, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #28,230 of 36,040
That's a very valid personal opinion/concern, the great thing is, we can vote with our wallets.
Not if they get their mitts on Noble. I am not completely anti Apple. I use an iPhone but I do wonder what on earth they are going to do, if anything, with their vast wealth. Plus they obviously have no passion for audio. It would be a great payday for John though. He could live the Jayzee lifestyle! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back