Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 21, 2018 at 5:11 AM Post #27,691 of 36,071
Just received my Encore customs and listened to them plugged into my iPhone X via the Fiio i1. Nevermind the gorgeous build of the IEMs, the audio quality scratched an itch I've had ever since I first listened to the Encore Universals at CanJam NYC last year. I played the exact same song, looked for the exact detail that made me want to bite the bullet, and it was all there, and then some. I can honestly say, this was worth every penny, and every agonizing second of waiting for the last five months while the order was getting sorted out. I might even write a review after I've had these for a few weeks at least, but for now, they're in my ears, singing me these familiar yet completely refreshed melodies. I may not get to take them off tonight. Thank you John, this is a truly magical piece of art.
Screenshot_20180628-133306_Google.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jul 21, 2018 at 1:00 PM Post #27,693 of 36,071
Just received my Encore customs and listened to them plugged into my iPhone X via the Fiio i1. Nevermind the gorgeous build of the IEMs, the audio quality scratched an itch I've had ever since I first listened to the Encore Universals at CanJam NYC last year. I played the exact same song, looked for the exact detail that made me want to bite the bullet, and it was all there, and then some. I can honestly say, this was worth every penny, and every agonizing second of waiting for the last five months while the order was getting sorted out. I might even write a review after I've had these for a few weeks at least, but for now, they're in my ears, singing me these familiar yet completely refreshed melodies. I may not get to take them off tonight. Thank you John, this is a truly magical piece of art.

Congratulations! You will now be hooked for life. Lesser IEM's won't sound good after this. I'm eagerly waiting for Wizard's birthday sale to start so I can order a pair of Kaiser Encores.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018 at 2:01 PM Post #27,694 of 36,071
Congratulations! You will now be hooked for life. Lesser IEM's won't sound good after this. I'm eagerly waiting for Wizard's birthday sale to start so I can order a pair of Kaiser Encores.
Thanks, I knew before I placed the order that I was going to be hooked, I just didn't know it would be this bad(great). I've done some preliminary comparisons with my UERR, and I don't have to tell you how much difference there is. I'm glad I wore the UERR for three years before getting the Encore, they gave me the conditioning and perspective I needed to fully appreciate the upgrade. You'll love every bit of the Encore, even if you don't get the custom version, but I strongly urge you to get the customs if your budget allows. :gs1000smile:

Jul 21, 2018 at 2:19 PM Post #27,695 of 36,071
Thanks, I knew before I placed the order that I was going to be hooked, I just didn't know it would be this bad(great). I've done some preliminary comparisons with my UERR, and I don't have to tell you how much difference there is. I'm glad I wore the UERR for three years before getting the Encore, they gave me the conditioning and perspective I needed to fully appreciate the upgrade. You'll love every bit of the Encore, even if you don't get the custom version, but I strongly urge you to get the customs if your budget allows. :gs1000smile:

I will be ordering the customs. I even have my design worked out. I love my Katanas but sometimes a little more oomph would be nice, which I'm sure I will be getting with the Encores. :)

Jul 24, 2018 at 10:10 PM Post #27,703 of 36,071
I will be ordering the customs. I even have my design worked out. I love my Katanas but sometimes a little more oomph would be nice, which I'm sure I will be getting with the Encores. :)

You'll never regret it. I've been listening to mine almost every day for the past year and a half riding my bike to work, and many moments in between. I recently sold all of my headphone amps, and now exclusively use my Onkyo to drive my k10's and my HD650 etc.

I had to do it, when in Greece!

SWEET!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back