Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #25,313 of 36,135
Does anyone know if Noble is super swamped or on vacation? I have sent them quite a few emails about the order I just made. A little more than I'd typically send, but it's a custom product after all. It's been since sunday i think is when I ordered, now its Wednesday afternoon and still no reply! I'd like to know where to get my mold done and stuff, as I am working oit of town and I'll be away for two weeks, and I leave Friday evening.

Is there any other way to contact them? I've called and left a message but as a Canadian that kind of contact to the US is expensive. I'm new to spending this much money on any product, so I want to get it right the first time. I don't think I'm using the wrong address, its the one on their contact page under general contact.

For whoever is interested, I went for the Savannah, but now I want to upgrade for the Katana, which i am willing to pay more for if it means my endgame. See I haven't spent more than ahout 400 bucks for an in earphone before, but the Katana sounds like what can replace everything but my Audezes. The reason I went for these flat IEMs is necause I need a reference sound when I'm making my music, in addition to my Genelec monitors, as I am learning now to master my own music myself. It will be much learning but now at least I'll have the right gear!

So to me the Katana seems a step up from Savannah without sacrificing the flatness. Also reviewers are saying that sub bass extension was not the best on Savannah, which is what makes me willing to just say **** it and get the product I really want and have been saving for.

Anyway it would be great if they replied to my email so the process can begin...

Apr 19, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #25,314 of 36,135
Just noticed there is another email address under the header CIEM labs in the contact section. I am now forwarding the emails to that contact address, that was probably my booboo. Hope that works :)

Apr 19, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #25,316 of 36,135
Just noticed there is another email address under the header CIEM labs in the contact section. I am now forwarding the emails to that contact address, that was probably my booboo. Hope that works
smily_headphones1.gif

I sent Brannan one Friday, just heard back yesterday, so he is alive. Axpona is this weekend so they might be busy getting ready for that. Dont worry, you are in good hands, also I am here for your entertainment pleasure.

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #25,317 of 36,135
I sent Brannan one Friday, just heard back yesterday, so he is alive. Axpona is this weekend so they might be busy getting ready for that. Dont worry, you are in good hands, also I am here for your entertainment pleasure.

Right on man. I can see the Wizard has replied to this thread so that shows me he's around. Now that I've sent my message to the right place I'm sure I'll get a reply soon.

Just talked to an audiologist in the Edmonton area and it seems like he has good experience with CIEMs. So I should have my impression before flying off to work, which is fantastic.

Pretty stoked for my product.

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:07 PM Post #25,318 of 36,135
Right on man. I can see the Wizard has replied to this thread so that shows me he's around. Now that I've sent my message to the right place I'm sure I'll get a reply soon.

Just talked to an audiologist in the Edmonton area and it seems like he has good experience with CIEMs. So I should have my impression before flying off to work, which is fantastic.

My activity on head fi has zero relationship on e mail response times, as I don't deal with that end of things. Furthermore, Brannan and I are on two different sides of the world, so there again, what he does and what I do isn't really an indication of what is going on internally at Noble.

That being said, it does sound as though u were sending e mails to the wrong location. I'll send Brannan a message right now to check this thread. Mean while u need to pm bangkokkid, as your head fi handle offers zero information as to which u r, etc etc etc

Cheers

Wizard

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 19, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #25,319 of 36,135

Please email me directly at brannan@nobleaudio.com and we will take care of this for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back