Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 25, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #23,701 of 36,064
I need some help plz. My k10's are with ups and are in tamworth uk. When I track them it says receiver must pay duties or taxes due on the package. Are they stuck there until I pay?

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #23,703 of 36,064
So they sent my k10's to Birmingham in the UK instead of Birmingham AL in the USA! This has been one crazy process from impressions being sent to wrong lab to sending k10's to wrong address! This is tuff when I should have had them in my hands a month and a half ago!lol

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #23,707 of 36,064
Just got an email that my order has been sent. The webpage said that they didn't have any in stock, so it would be fair to say that I'm pretty stoked right about now.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #23,708 of 36,064
Hey guys
I'm looking at the Noble Audio Dulce Bass.
Does anyone know anyone who has them in stock in the states?
I would buy it from Noble Audio directly but it has a 2-3wk back order, but I'm leaving the country for vacation in Dec8 so I would like them here before then..anyone know?

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #23,709 of 36,064
Hey guys
I'm looking at the Noble Audio Dulce Bass.
Does anyone know anyone who has them in stock in the states?
I would buy it from Noble Audio directly but it has a 2-3wk back order, but I'm leaving the country for vacation in Dec8 so I would like them here before then..anyone know?

Hi jo3y,

We have a few units in reserve, if you contact us directly we may be able to ship your unit out from this batch.

contact@nobleaudio.com

Otherwise, HiDEF Lifestyle out of PA is now stocking Noble products and they should have a Dulce Bass for you to purchase.

Best,

Brannan

Nov 25, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #23,711 of 36,064
  About to order my custom K10 Encores. Quick question - does anyone in the UK or Ireland know the customs fees? Deciding where to send mine. (Have an address in UK and one in Ireland)

If you're still unsure where to send them, I don't mind giving you my address?
wink.gif

I think I heard people on here mentioning fairly light fees of around £21 to UK, but let's see what others say

Nov 25, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #23,712 of 36,064

If you're still unsure where to send them, I don't mind giving you my address?
wink.gif

I think I heard people on here mentioning fairly light fees of around £21 to UK, but let's see what others say

Ha! Thanks for the offer Layman1. I think fees here in Ireland are around 380 euro, so wanted to double check that and get people's opinion. Much prefer the idea of £20 odd :wink:

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #23,715 of 36,064
  Ha! Thanks for the offer Layman1. I think fees here in Ireland are around 380 euro, so wanted to double check that and get people's opinion. Much prefer the idea of £20 odd :wink:

To be honest it seems to be luck of the draw depending on which customs inspector you get. I have had it where me and a friend ordered the same mic from the USA and mine got stuck in customs and needed a £50 fee after waiting 2 weeks and he had his in less than a week with no customs fees at all lol... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back