Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 24, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #23,671 of 36,040
I just joined the Massdrop for the Noble X. Really looking towards my first entry into this brand. From all I've read and heard about, this should be a great piece. I am thankful to be a part of the drop and looking forward to coming into the fold. Cheers to all.

Nov 24, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #23,672 of 36,040
I just joined the Massdrop for the Noble X. Really looking towards my first entry into this brand. From all I've read and heard about, this should be a great piece. I am thankful to be a part of the drop and looking forward to coming into the fold. Cheers to all.

Looks like the first batch (2000 units) is gonna move pretty quick:

500+ units within the first hour. Kinda itching to get a set for myself, TBH.

Nov 24, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #23,673 of 36,040
What, 2 new pages over night. Well, happy turkey day everyone, even though I hate you all.
beerchug.gif
popcorn.gif

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #23,678 of 36,040
Which kind of music do you prefer?

Should have worked that out! Doh! :wink:
Ok, here we go......
Sometimes my head is locked into EDM and 90's dance music so that goes on; any other dance music that floats my boat.
Some classical, very minor % of time though compared to rest of music.
Madonna; Sara K; Enya; Noah Wall; Tracy Chapman; Melissa Menage; The Piano Guys; Amber Rubarth; Coldplay; Simple Minds (Acoustic); Norah Jones; Ed Sheeran; Adele; Diana Krall
Wycliffe Gordon; Jazz at The Pawnshop; some other Jazz.
EDIT:- Only had Shure SE425 as IEM, I like bass BUT am not a basshead at all. I don't want or need deep slam all the time.
As above, I only know the bass from the SE425's and enjoy that but maybe would like a little more.
I have no headphones either. lol.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #23,679 of 36,040

Ok, here we go......
Sometimes my head is locked into EDM and 90's dance music so that goes on; any other dance music that floats my boat.
Madonna; Sara K; Enya; Noah Wall; Tracy Chapman; Melissa Menage; The Piano Guys; Amber Rubarth; Coldplay; Simple Minds (Acoustic); Norah Jones; Ed Sheeran; Adele; Diana Krall
EDIT:- Only had Shure SE425 as IEM, I like bass BUT am not a basshead at all. I don't want or need deep slam all the time.
As above, I only know the bass from the SE425's and enjoy that but maybe would like a little more.

K10 has always been the fun factor choice, it handles everything you throw at it very well.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #23,680 of 36,040
Nov 24, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #23,681 of 36,040
Ok, here we go......

I'm a huge EDM fan, too. This includes genres such as Happy Hardcore and Eurodance, which had some stellar tracks coming out of the 90s.

So yeah, if you like EDM, the K10 is rather perfect for this genre. Mind you, I've not tried the Kaiser Encore yet, but the K10 is definitely a "fun" IEM.

Edit: Yep, what Wata said.

Nov 24, 2016 at 12:38 PM Post #23,682 of 36,040
Ok, here we go......

K10, no doubt.

Nov 24, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #23,683 of 36,040

Where are you going to keep your player if you need to wash your hands then? 
ph34r.gif

Back to Noble? 
biggrin.gif

Obviously you just tuck it into a fold of your ninja mask
ph34r.gif
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #23,684 of 36,040
I have a Wizard Savant universal, a Wizard Design K10 Custom, a Katana Universal and my Encore Wizard Design Custom is currently being forged deep inside Noble's Skunkworks...

Yet I keep glancing at the Noble X Massdrop.

Nov 24, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #23,685 of 36,040
  I have a Wizard Savant universal, a Wizard Design K10 Custom, a Katana Universal and my Encore Wizard Design Custom is currently being forged deep inside Noble's Skunkworks...

Yet I keep glancing at the Noble X Massdrop.

i say this with no personal gain or manipulation but because it pains me seeing people being 'asleep' and feeling like they are 'awake'

1 - you should expand your experience/horizons on music
2 - you should expand your experience/horizons on ciems

as the great sun ra has said....

cheers

[ i bet you still have not checked out Tangerine Dream like i suggested - well your loss (but at least no one is making bucks on this) ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back