Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 9, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #23,252 of 36,042

Nice! I guess you'll now be the go-to guy for all questions related to Noble's triple flagships. Be prepared to be inundated with a ton of questions. 
biggrin.gif

Btw, I'm jelly. 
wink.gif

What am I, chopped liver?
frown.gif

Nov 9, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #23,253 of 36,042
got my K10's yesterday. :)

they look even better than on the pictures.
sound is absolutely awesome. Best purchase ever!

a huge thanks to Gisele from A2H, she's been very helpful and great throughout the entire wait. and I know that I can get very annoying. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for some Noble's.

My girlfriend already wants one too :wink:

Nov 9, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #23,254 of 36,042

a huge thanks to Gisele from A2H, she's been very helpful and great throughout the entire wait. and I know that I can get very annoying. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for some Noble's.

Killer. Congrats. IME the pleasure doesn't fade. :)
And yes. +1 re. Gisele. A CIEM angel. :wink:

Nov 9, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #23,255 of 36,042

Congratulations! Have fun and enjoy them!

Mine and the wife's are on their way to Gisele's...can't wait :wink:

Nov 9, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #23,256 of 36,042
Wow is all I can say :) Enjoy them folks. All I keep doing is thinking about it. Have emailed Giselle myself. lol.
I need to make my mind up this year, cus if there is another Black Friday deal then I want some. I left it last year and didn't get any.

Nov 9, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #23,257 of 36,042
Wow is all I can say :) Enjoy them folks. All I keep doing is thinking about it. Have emailed Giselle myself. lol.
I need to make my mind up this year, cus if there is another Black Friday deal then I want some. I left it last year and didn't get any.

If you can afford it. Do it. :)

Nov 9, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #23,258 of 36,042
Nov 10, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #23,260 of 36,042

What am I, chopped liver?
frown.gif

Hey - chopped liver ain't bad! 
biggrin.gif

I'm hella busy at my new job, so having two loonies with a triple-flagship fleet on this thread is a cool thing. Should we work out a schedule or something?

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #23,261 of 36,042
What was the discount for Black Friday last year? Given the 20% import tax payable on any non-EU purchases into the UK, wondering if Black Friday will take that out of the equation our id's it usually more/less?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back