Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 27, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #22,968 of 36,135
No offense taken. When we set the pound pricing with the introduction of the .co.uk site the prices were much more closely aligned, they have since grown apart, and we haven't updated them to reflect the changes. It doesn't benefit us to set prices in one territory significantly higher than another territory, so when the pound climbs back you can be assured that we will adjust the prices the other way as well.

Sorry but I don't believe that for one minute! In fact, I actually LOL when i read it. By the time the pound recovers enough, the prices will stay the same due to some other reason you will have. Be that higher costs, manufacturing, whatever, but please don't expect me to believe that you will ever drop the prices back down.
Special offers and Black Friday will take the price back down to what it was before the increase, so only a saving on the new price. Still, even with that said, a saving is a saving and I for one am now utterly confused as to which bl00dy Noble I want to order! I thought it was easy with the K10, then the Katana came along. Now I am reading about Sage and Encore. I mean *** Noble! :wink:

Oct 27, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #22,969 of 36,135

Sorry but I don't believe that for one minute! In fact, I actually LOL when i read it. By the time the pound recovers enough, the prices will stay the same due to some other reason you will have. Be that higher costs, manufacturing, whatever, but please don't expect me to believe that you will ever drop the prices back down.
Special offers and Black Friday will take the price back down to what it was before the increase, so only a saving on the new price. Still, even with that said, a saving is a saving and I for one am now utterly confused as to which bl00dy Noble I want to order! I thought it was easy with the K10, then the Katana came along. Now I am reading about Sage and Encore. I mean *** Noble! :wink:

Oh my, time for the popcorn dude.
popcorn.gif

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #22,970 of 36,135

I won't speak for the others but I find the way you publicly challenge the credibility of Brannan's words to be of rather poor taste, especially when it seems like you havent had any real experiences with him.

It would not be a stretch to say that I'm a very very difficult customer at times, yet Brannan has taken it upon himself time and again to help make things right. And he has never failed to fulfill something that he's promised me.

I'm not a fanboy, I can't stand it when fanboys Attack anyone who says negative things about their Favourite company, but please at least have a little respect for the guys at Noble. If you've had an experience which leaves such a sour taste in your mouth and you want to speak about it I can't stop you, but don't just shoot these thoughts out of the blue if they don't deserve it, it's really not too nice. I won't continue on this.

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #22,971 of 36,135
I won't speak for the others but I find the way you publicly challenge the credibility of Brannan's words to be of rather poor taste, especially when it seems like you havent had any real experiences with him. Irrelevant. Why do I need to know him to comment on what he posted?
It would not be a stretch to say that I'm a very very difficult customer at times, yet Brannan has taken it upon himself time and again to help make things right. And he has never failed to fulfill something that he's promised me. ​That is good customer service and I am glad you received it. Kudos to Noble for that. Again, it's irrelevant to my post. We're discussing prices not reputation.

I'm not a fanboy, I can't stand it when fanboys Attack anyone who says negative things about their Favourite company, but please at least have a little respect for the guys at Noble. If you've had an experience which leaves such a sour taste in your mouth and you want to speak about it I can't stop you, but don't just shoot these thoughts out of the blue if they don't deserve it, it's really not too nice. I won't continue on this. ​This has nothing to do with respect. I do not disrespect anyone at Noble in my post. Where do I do that? I challenged a statement made and disagreed with it. It's called an opinion. You are expressing yours here, as did I above.

I disagree to all 3 paragraphs. Brennan made a statement, I disagreed with it and explained why. That is all there is to it.

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #22,973 of 36,135
Oct 27, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #22,974 of 36,135
  I will just say this, if anyone would stand by their word it would be the guys at Noble.

Unfortunately on this occasion, the Pound will not rise fast enough for me to 'eat humble pie'. The recovery will be a slow one I feel and ergo there will be a lot more pain before the good times roll. 

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #22,976 of 36,135

I dunno anything about you weirdos and that weird money you use.
popcorn.gif

With the release of the new £5 note I have to agree! I much preferred the wad of $100 bills i was carrying around in Vegas a few weeks back. Ahhh, Vegas, just a memory now.......

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:33 PM Post #22,977 of 36,135

I disagree to all 3 paragraphs. Brennan made a statement, I disagreed with it and explained why. That is all there is to it.

I've got no skin in the game, but it reads to me like you are predicting the future based on your own bias and no direct facts. Of course all are welcome to their opinion, and that's just mine. I've been eating the dollar conversion in Canada for some time, including my K10 purchase. It's never an easy pill to swallow.

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #22,979 of 36,135
Also just in case he can predict the future could RPB65 give me Saturday's lottery numbers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No, I don't believe in such gambling! Well, apart from Vegas as that is totally different and not gambling at all!
popcorn.gif

Oct 27, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #22,980 of 36,135
Also just in case he can predict the future could RPB65 give me Saturday's lottery numbers

No, I don't believe in such gambling! Well, apart from Vegas as that is totally different and not gambling at all!
popcorn.gif

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/ui0EgRsFVN8[/VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back