Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 20, 2016 at 3:41 AM Post #21,692 of 36,065

personally i find DP very generic and kinda boring, but if you like them that much...

I actually don't. They've made some damn catchy music ("Around The World" annoyingly so), but mostly I find their albums to be repetitive and slightly on the boring side. To be honest, fellow French electro duo "Justice" are vastly more varied and creative in their music.

But I do love the TRON:Legacy soundtrack, I really do. It paints a vast soundscape, lots of details, crisp strings, synth scores and on several tracks a foundation of beautiful bass. I encourage urge all K10 owners to give that album a listen!

Aug 20, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #21,693 of 36,065

O_O

What did I just watch? What kind of animal did the guy on the left of the video wear on his head (and is it still alive)? How is this video pretty damn well produced and recorded (including mastered)???

WHY CAN I NOT UNHEAR THIS SONG AND DRAWN TO IT LIKE A CRAZY NONSENSICAL MOTH!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME @FullCircIe!

Hard to say, it may have been an artic fox.

I had a friend in high school, his younger brother got in trouble with the law once, for running over garbage cans on the side of the road with his dad's chevy 4x4 blazer.    (similar to the photo)

All he was wearing at the time, was a coonskin hat and a pair of school issued atheletic shorts.  I would have loved to have witnessed his aprpehension and the cops reaction to his attire.  (priceless I'm sure)

Fortunately for him, this was over 20 years ago, when being apprehended by the police was a very different affair. I think he was handcuffed to scare him, scolded, and released.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Aug 20, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #21,694 of 36,065
Hard to say, it may have been an artic fox.

I had a friend in high school, his younger brother got in trouble with the law once, for running over garbage cans on the side of the road with his dad's chevy 4x4 blazer.    (similar to the photo)

All he was wearing at the time, was a coonskin hat and a pair of school issued atheletic shorts.  I would have loved to have witnessed his aprpehension and the cops reaction to his attire.  (priceless I'm sure)

Fortunately for him, this was over 20 years ago, when being apprehended by the police was a very different affair. I think he was handcuffed to scare him, scolded, and released.

Sos for the delay, work...

HA HA HA, that's hilarious:

And yes, back in the day when cops gave you brown trousers lol!

Aug 20, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #21,696 of 36,065
Going back to Noble for a second. I was browsing the accessories section to maybe pick up a Noble tee on payday and lo and behold I see a Noble mic cable. When was that introduced, because that has completely passed me by.

Aug 20, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #21,697 of 36,065
Aug 21, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #21,698 of 36,065

O_O

What did I just watch? What kind of animal did the guy on the left of the video wear on his head (and is it still alive)? How is this video pretty damn well produced and recorded (including mastered)???

WHY CAN I NOT UNHEAR THIS SONG AND DRAWN TO IT LIKE A CRAZY NONSENSICAL MOTH!

WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME @FullCircIe!

I do believe that's a traditional headwear of the Finnish national costume.

Aug 21, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #21,699 of 36,065
Actually. That is not always the case. Mine are tolerable. Not comfortable.

You are real lucky then, Kris. My ears aren't universal friendly. My canals are rather huge for my size, so I always have to resort to the largest tips to get any adequate seal. I also have a problem with the bodies of some of my IEMs, which are crafted weirdly such as to afford very little seal and thus, little isolation. Moreover, I am not sure if these factors actually contribute, but they are quite uncomfortable. I have to remove my IEMs from my ears every half an hour or so, as my ears get a little sore. Once I got my first customs, I never actually looked back. I still buy some universal IEMs/earbuds, but I don't see myself enjoying them for extended periods of time.

Aug 21, 2016 at 5:03 AM Post #21,700 of 36,065
  Got my new Toxic Cable Hydra 18awg cable for my K10s! It is so comfortable, much better than the cables that have twisted pairs leading to the connectors, it is smooth so it doesn't chafe at all really which is really nice! I have listened with it for a few hours now and it seems to really open up the sound stage (things seems to come from a more 360 degree arc whereas before it was a bit 2D). There is a tad more treble volume but the bass seems to be unchanged so still full of impact. Overall very happy with the change from the Silver Widow 22awg. Here is a picture for those interested:

Wow, they look really good! Glad you're enjoying them.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that the K10's bass is not attenuated at all with the usage of the 18awg Hydra. As a basshead, I've always been a huge fan of copper cables. Nevertheless, Toxic Cable's silver offerings have always intrigued me, from both sound and build quality standpoints. I might just give the Hydra a shot! Do chime in with more impressions (if able to) once the cable is burned in more, please. Thanks! 
smile.gif

Aug 21, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #21,701 of 36,065
You are real lucky then, Kris. My ears aren't universal friendly. My canals are rather huge for my size, so I always have to resort to the largest tips to get any adequate seal. I also have a problem with the bodies of some of my IEMs, which are crafted weirdly such as to afford very little seal and thus, little isolation. Moreover, I am not sure if these factors actually contribute, but they are quite uncomfortable. I have to remove my IEMs from my ears every half an hour or so, as my ears get a little sore. Once I got my first customs, I never actually looked back. I still buy some universal IEMs/earbuds, but I don't see myself enjoying them for extended periods of time.

Yes. I should have said. I've never had a lot of luck with fit of universals,!which is why I went custom. Not perfect but pretty good.

Aug 21, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #21,702 of 36,065

Wow, they look really good! Glad you're enjoying them.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that the K10's bass is not attenuated at all with the usage of the 18awg Hydra. As a basshead, I've always been a huge fan of copper cables. Nevertheless, Toxic Cable's silver offerings have always intrigued me, from both sound and build quality standpoints. I might just give the Hydra a shot! Do chime in with more impressions (if able to) once the cable is burned in more, please. Thanks! 
smile.gif

Use them for about 5 hours a day so it shouldn't take that long although I am not 100% convinced personally that cable burn in is a thing but more than happy to report back if I notice any changes.

Aug 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #21,705 of 36,065
Oh my god.

I thought I was done with expensive audiogear when I bought my HD600 and Predator RSA six years ago.  Damn near put me through bankruptcy, and now I finally find out about CIEMs and Noble?!?

I've been on an obsessive tear the entire week reading and watching every K10 review on the internet.  I don't even have half of what the K10 costs, but if they're everything people say there are, it'll light a fire up my ass to start saving.  Anyone from Penang know where I can try these babies out for myself?  I know Jaben sells the K10u, but would I be missing out not getting customs?  How would I even get that in Malaysia?

It's overwhelming to see how much things have changed since 2010 
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back