Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 13, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #21,586 of 36,090
Problem is getting my hands on them.

Just checked your location. I wouldn't know in your part of the world. Here in London Noble have an agent. London CanJam is this weekend and Noble have a stand there. I'm going to CanJam tomorrow. :)
I don't know if there are any meets that you could get to.

Aug 13, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #21,587 of 36,090
Just checked your location. I wouldn't know in your part of the world. Here in London Noble have an agent. London CanJam is this weekend and Noble have a stand there. I'm going to CanJam tomorrow.
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't know if there are any meets that you could get to.

If you get a chance compare the k10 and django for me. Let me know your impressions.

Aug 13, 2016 at 8:31 PM Post #21,589 of 36,090
My job actually involves me listening to a ton of calls each day (I'm a quality auditor), and while it would seem ideal to use my K10 (or other good IEMs), I'm actually afraid of abusing them on a daily basis. Better to use them to enjoy good music, and leave the daily drivers to less precious earphones. :D

Too late, sorensinn has used his k10 ciems daily, pert near 3 years now. (if not over 3 years)

He has the first set released to the public

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Aug 14, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #21,592 of 36,090
Too late, sorensinn has used his k10 ciems daily, pert near 3 years now. (if not over 3 years)

Yep, they've been getting their daily (ab)use for 3 years and still going strong.I keep them safely stored when they're in my bag, either a Peli 1020 or a ACS leather ciem case. I don't try cramming them into something too small to fit them, like a UE case or something like that, only a complete idiot would do that! Other than that, they get a daily rub-down with a lint free cloth and I make sure to clean out ear wax every now and then. 

They still look fantastic and they still ROCK absolutely anything I throw at them.

Aug 14, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #21,593 of 36,090

Yep, they've been getting their daily (ab)use for 3 years and still going strong.I keep them safely stored when they're in my bag, either a Peli 1020 or a ACS leather ciem case. I don't try cramming them into something too small to fit them, like a UE case or something like that, only a complete idiot would do that! Other than that, they get a daily rub-down with a lint free cloth and I make sure to clean out ear wax every now and then. 

They still look fantastic and they still ROCK absolutely anything I throw at them.

Well, I do use my K10 a few times a week (at least), during my commute home from work. Still, I baby them too much to use them as a daily driver for work purposes. For that, I use a Zero Audio Carbo Tenore. I keep the K10 for times when I actually want to listen to real music, as opposed to the voices of customers and agents. 
wink.gif

Btw, @Sorensiim, your K10 was the inspiration for my own design. Loved your gold nugget so much that I tried to keep it as close to that as I could. My apologies for the brazen copy! 
biggrin.gif

Aug 14, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #21,594 of 36,090

Well, I do use my K10 a few times a week (at least), during my commute home from work. Still, I baby them too much to use them as a daily driver for work purposes. For that, I use a Zero Audio Carbo Tenore. I keep the K10 for times when I actually want to listen to real music, as opposed to the voices of customers and agents. 
wink.gif

Btw, @Sorensiim, your K10 was the inspiration for my own design. Loved your gold nugget so much that I tried to keep it as close to that as I could. My apologies for the brazen copy! 
biggrin.gif

Mine are used 40+ hours a month. 2+ hours a day on my bicycle commute, any time I'm on my bike in between, and on my lunch breaks. I do not baby them but I do treat them with care. 

Aug 14, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #21,595 of 36,090
If you get a chance compare the k10 and django for me. Let me know your impressions.

Ok. I had a pretty good listen and formed an opinion. The Django sound very good with plenty of energy and drive but they lack the refinement of the K10.
If your budget does not stretch to the K10 then I think that there is a lot to like about the Django. It has the sound of a quality CIEM. I just do not think that it is an endgame product. The K10 is.
Having said that, I was very tempted by the Dulce Bass as a compliment to the K10.
Watagump is right IMHO when he says that the Dulce is very special in not simply being all about the bass. Other frequencies are available. :) I couldn't live with it full time but as a second IEM for listening to bass driven music... I heard the Katana and would not consider it a companion for the K10. I think it is a situation which requires you to make a choice. Not buy both. Again IMHO.

Aug 14, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #21,597 of 36,090
Ok. I had a pretty good listen and formed an opinion. The Django sound very good with plenty of energy and drive but they lack the refinement of the K10.
If your budget does not stretch to the K10 then I think that there is a lot to like about the Django. It has the sound of a quality CIEM. I just do not think that it is an endgame product. The K10 is.
Having said that, I was very tempted by the Dulce Bass as a compliment to the K10.
Watagump is right IMHO when he says that the Dulce is very special in not simply being all about the bass. Other frequencies are available.
smily_headphones1.gif
I couldn't live with it full time but as a second IEM for listening to bass driven music... I heard the Katana and would not consider it a companion for the K10. I think it is a situation which requires you to make a choice. Not buy both. Again IMHO.

Thanks for the impression. Its less about an endgame. Looking for something to compliment my es60 and inearz that are inbound and my ultimate ears.  Birthday is in oct so i need to decide whether to save up for a pair of nobles or get a dap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back