Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 24, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #20,776 of 36,063
I cant really see by the picture.. are the bass drivers really that big? From the short time I auditioned the K10u's they sounded incredibly good in all frequencies. It's a fad these days to go more and more bass, but if you want pure musical bliss you need EVERYTHING to be good. All the "bass" iems and headphones I listen to have something inherently lacking to counteract the accentuated low end.

AKA the K10 is the best of everything
etysmile.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #20,778 of 36,063
Is it imprudent to ask if there's a successor coming to K10? Anyway, I'm coming more and more to terms with replacing full sized headphones with totl ciems.

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:40 PM Post #20,780 of 36,063
They won't say, I tried getting that info as well haha

Something is in the works from what I know about, BUT, what I know is no more than anyone else. Brannan wouldn't even spill the beans to me, so I could even be wrong on something in the works, I am only going on my gut.

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #20,781 of 36,063
They won't say, I tried getting that info as well haha

Something is in the works from what I know about, BUT, what I know is no more than anyone else. Brannan wouldn't even spill the beans to me, so I could even be wrong on something in the works, I am only going on my gut.

Perhaps it could be John having another look at his 20 driver ciem design.

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #20,782 of 36,063
I cant really see by the picture.. are the bass drivers really that big? From the short time I auditioned the K10u's they sounded incredibly good in all frequencies. It's a fad these days to go more and more bass, but if you want pure musical bliss you need EVERYTHING to be good. All the "bass" iems and headphones I listen to have something inherently lacking to counteract the accentuated low end.

AKA the K10 is the best of everything :etysmile:

You can see the bass drivers better in my K10s,ahem. (Assuming that the photo upload works, that is.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back