Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 29, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #20,326 of 36,138

My wisdom is well beyond any mortal currently on the planet.
cool.gif

I nominate a name for that kind of wisdom... 'Wisdumb'! 
cool.gif

May 29, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #20,327 of 36,138
My wisdom is well beyond any mortal currently on the planet. :cool:

A wise man knows there is always more wisdom to learn. :rolleyes:

May 30, 2016 at 2:29 AM Post #20,331 of 36,138
Has anyone notice that some iem actually sounds better with lower volume? I mean, with my PR, and a good amp, the detail are more prevalent (or it could be because I am listening harder into it)..

Wizard's birthday -- I just hope more reviews on the new universal line could come in in-time to promote confidence and sound signature... Though that would increase the back-ordered time again... 

May 30, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #20,333 of 36,138
I really enjoy the balanced output of the AK240 (and the AK120II before that) with the K10, but SE out of the Chord Hugo beats it. 

May 30, 2016 at 5:55 AM Post #20,334 of 36,138
Ahh, I really REALLY want to pull the trigger and buy these now, but its so close to the Wizards birthday, that my wallet is telling me to wait a month... but my ears want these now! Lol #soconflicted

I never listen to the voices in my wallet. Though I did downgrade to a nice minimalist wallet last month so the voices have gotten quieter and there is more room in my pockets thank god.

Personally I'm ordering a Savanna on Friday. Getting a small bonus in the pay check and can't resist. Also the Noble 4 is my perfect iem so very interested in the retuning.

May 30, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #20,335 of 36,138
I finally heard the K10U at a show here and was quite impressed - everything sounded just right out of a J3. Nothing sounded off to me, not even a smidgen.

May 30, 2016 at 7:13 AM Post #20,336 of 36,138
  I finally heard the K10U at a show here and was quite impressed - everything sounded just right out of a J3. Nothing sounded off to me, not even a smidgen.

I agree, right? Most "audiophiles" think of treble boosted, bright and boring sound when they think of neutral sound. Live music doesn't sound like that though. Maybe unmastered music, but never real music. Noble K10U sounds very much like the real thing, together with Chord Mojo, it sounds very similar to the feeling of being at a gig listening to live music. I think this is what true neutral sound is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back