Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 16, 2016 at 7:19 AM Post #20,087 of 36,057
I can't wait until Black Friday but I can wait a month I guess. I hope it includes K10U. 
smile.gif

May 16, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #20,091 of 36,057
May 16, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #20,094 of 36,057
May 16, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #20,096 of 36,057
Sorry guys i'm a little behind here if this has been covered at length...   what is concensus on how long the K10's take to open up?   I spent about 10 hours with a new set of CIEM's on a flight back from Seoul last week, and tbh, they just don't have that liveliness that i was expecting. I'm a little worried my expectations may have been too high, but want to understand what i should expect for changes as they break in.

I'm coming from JH-13 Pro's, and source is a sony ZX2.

appreciate perspective from the illuminati.

BA burn-in is debatable, but brain burn-in is not. Give yourself some time. My appreciation of them grew by a wide margin over the course of several months. YMMV of course.

May 16, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #20,099 of 36,057
I'm sure its been mentioned to you before, it is paramount to get full potential  Fit....Fit...Fit....

Welcome to the world and magic of tips and tip rolling obsidyen

For me and my ears the best tips are either the Noble blue medium or Sennheiser medium single flange. The Senn are pretty much dead on in terms of fit but occasionally they do darken the sound slightly.

The Noble blue are a bit more stiffer but are still pretty good and the sound is balanced but because of the stiffness comfort is secondary to the Senn.

Noble Red medium is a bit too stiff and the double flange can be hit or miss, but at the moment the fit is getting better. Never liked foam. Haven't tried JVC or Spinfits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back