Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #19,606 of 36,066

No. Mine came in several small plastic bags.

I know, I wonder if there are people putting them in the holder or a machine? Imagine having that job. 
eek.gif

Apr 18, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #19,607 of 36,066

I know, I wonder if there are people putting them in the holder or a machine? Imagine having that job. 
eek.gif

"They must be saving me for something special, maybe it's the job of rolling spliffs for Captain Kirk or giving Miss Lovelace a pubic hairdo"
Roy Harper

Apr 18, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #19,608 of 36,066
Decided today was yummy burger day, so I hit up The Habit. I murdered the Powerade, I think I filled it up 5 times. :eek:

I had on my CanJam t-shirt, of course the K10's were going, nothing like a good meal and good tunes at the same time. I dont understand Spanish, but this is one of my favorite tunes right now. I heard it watching Better Call Saul, not sure if I posted it before, but here it is.

I remember one of the times I was traveling through Europe in 1992 and helping at a catering event for extra $. Part of the crew was from Southern Spain. We were cleaning up and drinking some wine when this song came on the radio. The Spanish guys jumped up on stage and started dancing Flamenco. They were clapping with their hands like castanets and stomping their feet to the music. They were so amazing, and it was so well done I can still close my eyes as if I was there! Turns out they made their living in the winters performing Flamenco to tourists on the Spanish island of Majorca.

Apr 18, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #19,610 of 36,066
Apr 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #19,613 of 36,066
  I think I might have figured out why John has been so busy. I think he got demoted to official tip holder installer.

So.............did you demote him?

Apr 18, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #19,614 of 36,066
This may be old news, but the K10 has a new threat to its throne. The Empire Ears Zeus 14. It's has 14 drivers compared to the K10's 10 drivers .But you know what they say, more isn't always better. :wink:

There is always room in the world for more great IEM's etc. Jack and his crew are awesome people, competition makes the world go around, we all can end up winners.

Apr 18, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #19,618 of 36,066

MAILCALL!!! I am over the moon thrilled with these babies!!!!!! Wow...All I can say is they live up to the hype. Heck...They surpass the hype!!!! I LOVE THEM...Hats off to the entire Noble Audio crew :blush::thumbsup::clap: Cheers folks!!!

Living up to your username I see. Congrats. Long may your enjoyment continue. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back