Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #17,583 of 36,078
I booked my appointment with Gisele today and she's very accommodating, polite and professional. I very much look forward to the process, and receiving my K10 too ! I'm hoping I can resist the fast track facility for £260 but I don't hold much hope. 

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #17,585 of 36,078
I booked my appointment with Gisele today and she's very accommodating, polite and professional. I very much look forward to the process, and receiving my K10 too ! I'm hoping I can resist the fast track facility for £260 but I don't hold much hope. 

The wait is character building. :wink:

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #17,586 of 36,078
The wait is character building.
wink.gif

I can imagine. I have wanted Noble IEMs for too long now. I started a small business 3.5 years ago and since then I haven't been able to justify the cost, until now. I heavily suspect I will pay the extra to get them quicker. Stupid waste of money I know but my patience virtually doesn't exist. 

I'm currently deciding which reprint to go for. Not an easy task but I have it narrowed down to 2 or 3. 

I owned the IE800 before, these impressed me, and now Shure 846 so my expectation is high. The only concern I have is the bass, although that said, if it shouldn't be there, I don't want it there. I listen to just about every genre besides classical. I am also a Techno head so I do want a good degree of bass slam when the tracks present it that way. 

I've just shifted some T5p so perhaps I will hear more bass in any event. 

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #17,587 of 36,078
  I can imagine. I have wanted Noble IEMs for too long now. I started a small business 3.5 years ago and since then I haven't been able to justify the cost, until now. I heavily suspect I will pay the extra to get them quicker. Stupid waste of money I know but my patience virtually doesn't exist. 

I'm currently deciding which reprint to go for. Not an easy task but I have it narrowed down to 2 or 3. 

I owned the IE800 before, these impressed me, and now Shure 846 so my expectation is high. The only concern I have is the bass, although that said, if it shouldn't be there, I don't want it there. I listen to just about every genre besides classical. I am also a Techno head so I do want a good degree of bass slam when the tracks present it that way. 

I've just shifted some T5p so perhaps I will hear more bass in any event. 

Throw on some Downtown by Macklemore, you will get some bass. 

Jan 27, 2016 at 8:07 PM Post #17,591 of 36,078

I thought his name was Brannan not Brandon.
confused_face_2.gif
 Unless Brandon is the name of his evil twin or personality. 
evil_smiley.gif
 In which case I may not have long to live. (Goes around house locking doors and windows, and grabs powerful flashlight and handy weapons)  If I don't post in a few days assume that I'm dead.

Dibs on all your stuff.

Jan 27, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #17,595 of 36,078

I thought his name was Brannan not Brandon.
confused_face_2.gif
 Unless Brandon is the name of his evil twin or personality. 
evil_smiley.gif
 In which case I may not have long to live. (Goes around house locking doors and windows, and grabs powerful flashlight and handy weapons)  If I don't post in a few days assume that I'm dead.

Brandon is one of my coffee shop aliases, along with Brian and Brad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back