1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. bangkokkid

Thank you for the support!

2. mscott58
    Welcome to the family Bighappy! Or was it welcome to the big happy family? [​IMG]

3. Watagump

il_570xN.647966352_pqta.jpg

4. Bighappy

Thank you Brannan...I've been blown away with the level of your service!!! Hard to find such great service these days. Thank you!

5. Bighappy

Haha. Thank you!

6. JACONE

I know what you mean! It took me 6 weeks to finally decide on the reprint I wanted. I'm sure which ever you get will be awesome!

Welcome!

7. x RELIC x Contributor
    Noble K10SLA......

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg

:D

Crappy iPhone pics....

dulty likes this.
  8. krismusic Contributor
    Those are mean and stripped down! (In a good way)

x RELIC x likes this.
  9. x RELIC x Contributor

Stealth.....

No frills SLA is right! I like that they are quite glossy, as opposed to what I've seen in the official pics for the SLA option. They look in good in person. Not as good as a full custom designed pair (obviously), but still, I'm happy.

10. LikeABell
    These look awesome.

They would you look fantastic in Red too. Very Ferrari-esque.

x RELIC x likes this.
  11. Bighappy

Just ordered mine yesterday :)...Went the custom route...Very very curious how these puppies sound with your mojo? :wink:

12. Docterror
    Brannan, I had sent an email a few days ago and still waiting reply...

13. dulty
    Thanks @x RELIC x fianlly a proper picture of an SLA. Congrats, I hope you love them.

On a side note, said goodbye to my Savants [​IMG] I was actually quite sad...

14. heliuscc
    This thread is making me think about some K10 CIEMs. I'm not too far from giselle, what do I need to know about getting molds done?
    Some CIEM look really long, some shorter, what's the story?
    Or should I just get the UA K10, love the colours.

15. Watagump
    Go to Giselle get stuff squirted in your ears, impressions done. Customs all the way, provided your ears can agree with them fitting etc etc. You get better isolation with customs IMHO, you have a chance to get something really unique if you choose a Wizard design, sound wise they should be the same, maybe even better with the customs because some people might get a better seal. There really is no down side provided your wallet is not hurting.