Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 28, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #16,895 of 36,078
It's important with Comply to insert them correctly. Squeezing the foam back from the IEM nozzle so that it does not affect the sound.

Dec 28, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #16,898 of 36,078
  They're in my ears all the time! Here's some quick impressions.

I first tried them with the rubber tips and found them to be very hot on the treble. Switched out to the supplied foam tips and everything started working.

The details are just amazing with this one. Not just that, they have an uncanny way of presenting them.

Bass and drums.. Oh my. I've been rocking out/airdrumming to Tom Sawyer and Smells Like Teen Spirit all weekend. The slam is fantastic and the cymbals are just perfect. The bass is very detailed, of the rumbling variety. The mid range is really good too, the vocals have a lot of character.

With the right tips, these can sound pretty amazing. Sadly, the supplied foam tips are beginning to irritate my ears. Need to explore other options. Any suggestions?

So there you go, initial (admittedly noob) impressions.

Yeah, the Noble 3 is an energetic IEM, and does present a very fun, lively sound with a lot of sparkle in the highs and slam in the lows. I found them ideal for EDM; however, the treble tends to be a little harsh or sibilant. I'm sure I could tame the highs with a bit of tip rolling (for universals).

Anyway, I hope you find the ideal tips to pair with your Noble 3. Finding great tips is like discovering gold - the level of comfort experienced will be damn near perfect. 
smile.gif

Dec 28, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #16,899 of 36,078
  The Comply tips are available here. I'll purchase those.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Yeah, the Noble 3 is an energetic IEM, and does present a very fun, lively sound with a lot of sparkle in the highs and slam in the lows. I found them ideal for EDM; however, the treble tends to be a little harsh or sibilant. I'm sure I could tame the highs with a bit of tip rolling (for universals).

Anyway, I hope you find the ideal tips to pair with your Noble 3. Finding great tips is like discovering gold - the level of comfort experienced will be damn near perfect. 
smile.gif

Comply's will work great to tone down the treble slightly.

Dec 29, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #16,901 of 36,078
I was randomly browsing utube checking out FiiO's new M3 player when I discovered this..... This 'luxury wristband' being worn by the reviewer. 

He's doing it right! 

Dec 29, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #16,903 of 36,078
  I was randomly browsing utube checking out FiiO's new M3 player when I discovered this..... This 'luxury wristband' being worn by the reviewer. 

He's doing it right! 

Clearly we have a world wide style trend!

Dec 29, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #16,904 of 36,078

He's doing it right! 

Very cool to see that, too bad they dint fit everyone like that dude on youtube ripping the Savant said. Whats even worse is Noble has yet to address the fit issue by having multiple sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back