New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #226 of 529
oh my I've got so many wires that need packing up, I keep looking around thinking thats going to take a while to pack up. Need to get it all in the car on Friday night as I don't fancy doing any of it at 7am on Saturday morning.

My SA7100 is sat next to me on its side with the protection circuit disconnected and the scope still attached and its case is in a few pieces about the desk.... arr what a mess.. there's always tomorrow as right now I'm just enjoying it making music again   
darthsmile.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #227 of 529
The ZMF headphones just left Hong Kong, cutting it a little fine, but I think they'll just make it.

Sep 3, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #228 of 529
Well this is unfortunate - I've just been called in to work over the weekend so can't make it to the meet! Just my luck! 

I think I should be able to make it to post-meet drinks though, if that does happen this year. I'll try not to be too green with envy.

Real shame as I was looking forward to chatting and comparing gear, but there's always another time if not next year.

So if there are any subsequent mini-meets organized after then please feel free to drop me a PM. 

Sep 3, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #229 of 529
Call in sick Saturday!

Sep 3, 2015 at 4:44 PM Post #230 of 529
Call in sick Saturday!

I agree. A lot of that going around at the moment. So it should be believable.
wink_face.gif

It looks like I will be bringing the following:

Audeze LCD-X (Thanks to Tony)
Audeze LCD-3
Arcam irDAC
Oppo HA-1
Woo Audio WA22

Feed music from an iPod in a Arcam digital dock.

Sep 3, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #231 of 529
Have an attendee coming from Waterview whose motorbike has blown up, anyone coming from near that way?

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #232 of 529
Is there anyone departing from somewhere around the city tomorrow? My car broke down, unless I could hitch a ride with someone then a cab would be my only choice.

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #233 of 529
You're not having much luck mate. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you tomorrow though :)

I'm in motel up here now (Murray very generously picked me up) - just checking to make sure all the gear made it ok

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:19 AM Post #234 of 529
I'm coming down from Whangaparaoa and aiming to get there for 8am - If anyone's stuck and not too far East or West of my route I'm happy to pick you up. Should have a little space in the wagon but half my living room will be in there.... :)

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #235 of 529
Is there anyone departing from somewhere around the city tomorrow? My car broke down, unless I could hitch a ride with someone then a cab would be my only choice.

Can you PM me your number? Will try and sort something out for you.

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #236 of 529
You're not having much luck mate. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you tomorrow though :)

I'm in motel up here now (Murray very generously picked me up) - just checking to make sure all the gear made it ok

Likewise mate - looking forward to meeting you too. I have no idea what's going on with my luck lately. First the fire, now my car broke down :etysmile: well it is an italian car after all, so break downs are hardly surprising.

I'm coming down from Whangaparaoa and aiming to get there for 8am - If anyone's stuck and not too far East or West of my route I'm happy to pick you up. Should have a little space in the wagon but half my living room will be in there.... :)

I live in the city, do you think you can give me a ride? Much appreciated if you can, but no worries if you can't, I can still get a cab and make it there.

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #237 of 529
Sep 4, 2015 at 4:15 AM Post #239 of 529
Just a quick 'noob' question... How does a headphone meet work? Like do I just buy a ticket, enter and listen to all the rigs in there? First meet ever and I am excited! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back