NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 5, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #485 of 534
Did you try to update music library after installing new firmware?
the latest version did scan past 15,000 which is good.

However, it seems to have broken the bluetooth hiby link.. I have tried numerous times with 2 different android phones (both of which worked in the past), it would see the device, try to pair, then fail.

I re-flashed the earlier firmware (new format, with 15k issue), and it re-connected 1st try.

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:16 PM Post #486 of 534
Hi everyone,
I think xDuoo X3II users might be interested in my custom firmware. I made some reverse-engineering tricks over stock v1.2 firmware and implemented a lot of interesting things. The most interesting are:
  • UI speedup and brand new design
  • Changeable UI themes (12 built in + unlimited amount can be loaded from SD card)
  • Battery levels and brightness levels fixed
  • All five DAC's digital filters implemented
  • Extended EQ adjust range
  • DSD noise fixed (stolen from last X20 firmware)
Project page on GitHub: https://github.com/SinuXVR/xDuoo-X3II-custom-firmware
Just download update.upt file and you know what to do :wink:

Got my x3ii today and I love it. Your firmware works amazingly well, update process was smooth and it's very usable.. thanks for doing it. I will be making a donation for your hard work.

Jan 7, 2020 at 2:25 PM Post #494 of 534
tossing up between the x3II or the x20, I've never had xduoo before though, finding it tough to make the call.

I had the original X3, and recently got the X3II. I highly recommend the X3II considering that you have also dual-boot Rockbox support. One of the best value players out there. I don't know the X20 though.

Jan 7, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #495 of 534
tossing up between the x3II or the x20, I've never had xduoo before though, finding it tough to make the call.

I didn't look too deep into the X20 before I bought x3ii, but looks like it has beefier output stage and also balanced out option, but less battery life. These aren't things I needed - x3ii is great value in my opinion for its feature set. There is also improved firmware from SinuX (see his posts on the last few pages), as well as Rockbox for another alternative option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back