1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by NymPHONOmaniac, Dec 14, 2017.
?

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

1. Dual hifi DAC

2. More internal memory

3. changeable battery

4. more DAC filter for soundsignature

5. changeable amps

6. android touchscreen

7. wifi & bluetooth

8. USB DAC

9. radio

10. xlr balanced output

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. johnbthetenth
    X3II: Only in Rockbox -> I have a Folder.jpg in the album directory. This doesn't show.

2. encoreunefois
    Rockbox needs a cover.bmp in a special size. There are simple converting programs you can easily find via any search engine.

3. johnbthetenth
    Are you referring to that player in particular? I have multiple different rockboxed players, none of these has this issue. All work fine with folder.jpg.

4. encoreunefois
    I'm sorry, that was my fault. My other player works with cover.bmp only and I assumed it was a general rockbox constraint. :face_palm:

5. Caddman
    the latest version did scan past 15,000 which is good.

However, it seems to have broken the bluetooth hiby link.. I have tried numerous times with 2 different android phones (both of which worked in the past), it would see the device, try to pair, then fail.

I re-flashed the earlier firmware (new format, with 15k issue), and it re-connected 1st try.

6. mantaray
    Got my x3ii today and I love it. Your firmware works amazingly well, update process was smooth and it's very usable.. thanks for doing it. I will be making a donation for your hard work.

Supercharged and dafos58 like this.
  7. SinuX
    I can't confirm, everything works as expected for me

8. Supercharged
    Is there a difference between the xDuoo X3II and the xDuoo X3II 2nd Generation? Some sites list it as "2nd Generation" while others just call it the X3II. I am wondering if there are two different X3 II models?

9. trungnguyen90
    Hey guys, i just got my x20 today. The sq is great but can it work as a dac for my smartphone (huawei mate 20 pro)? I connected it via otg but the phone did not recognized the x20.

10. SinuX
    I have incredible news for x3ii users! I was able to implement two way LDAC and single way AAC (only receiving in bt dac mode) in my firmware: 1.2SE8

petan970, trellus and dafos58 like this.
  11. afico
    how did you do that?? and how you had a confirmation that ldac or aac are effectly working?
    i don't see AAC indicator

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  12. SinuX
    I have put bluetooth libs from TempoTec V1 firmware. You can't see current bt codec in sink mode, player doesn't display it. You should check it on the source device. On Android it can be done in "Developer options"

13. Zeo-Gold92
    tossing up between the x3II or the x20, I've never had xduoo before though, finding it tough to make the call.

14. fmdlnt
    I had the original X3, and recently got the X3II. I highly recommend the X3II considering that you have also dual-boot Rockbox support. One of the best value players out there. I don't know the X20 though.

15. mantaray
    I didn't look too deep into the X20 before I bought x3ii, but looks like it has beefier output stage and also balanced out option, but less battery life. These aren't things I needed - x3ii is great value in my opinion for its feature set. There is also improved firmware from SinuX (see his posts on the last few pages), as well as Rockbox for another alternative option.

First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last