NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
Nov 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #811 of 4,971

I want my vali..
It is calling me from the warehouse.
I must buy...

Nov 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #812 of 4,971
Yah, I'm getting a little impatient. I'm ready for this thing to drop yesterday! Unless... There will be some Schitty Black Friday specials we are all waiting for?!?! huh huh??

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #813 of 4,971
  Yah, I'm getting a little impatient. I'm ready for this thing to drop yesterday! Unless... There will be some Schitty Black Friday specials we are all waiting for?!?! huh huh??

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

eww don't remind about that please 

Nov 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #814 of 4,971
same to me,From everything I read, it looks to be extremely promising, especially because the people who are raving about it actually have good ears. Might have to drive on down to Purrin's place to listen to it soon,thanks
hDIQWz

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #818 of 4,971

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

from the Schiit website
Quote:
We get asked all the time about deals, sales and other incentives, such as purchasing with 2 cards, Black Friday specials, EZ credit, trade-ins, monthly payments, and a whole raft of other “can I get a better price” questions.
So, here’s our position on sales, specials, financing, discounts, loyalty programs, EZ credit, buy-1-get-1-free, etc:
We don’t do them.

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #820 of 4,971

Thanks,

:evil:

We get asked all the time about deals, sales and other incentives, such as purchasing with 2 cards, Black Friday specials, EZ credit, trade-ins, monthly payments, and a whole raft of other “can I get a better price” questions.
So, here’s our position on sales, specials, financing, discounts, loyalty programs, EZ credit, buy-1-get-1-free, etc:
We don’t do them.

Dude... I know. No harm in asking is there??

Thanks,

:evil:

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #822 of 4,971
I wonder what the schiit.com website traffic stats look like with everyone constantly loading their site hoping to see the Vali available. 

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #823 of 4,971

I saved a ton of money on tube gear by getting a vali...
Oh wait, I didn't buy yet.. :p

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #824 of 4,971
Jeebus...I guess no good deed gies unpunished.

Schiit sends a few prototypes for review and shows a new product at a show, as a result they get grief for not shipping fast enough.

They said November. It's still November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back