NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
Nov 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM Post #933 of 4,971
Yeah! I just ordered a Vali.
gs1000.gif
  Now the wait for it.

Michael

Nov 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #934 of 4,971
  It might sound odd but I actually ordered priority. It was $2 more, but the USPS has  been really good lately on getting priority delivered in 2 days. 

My USPS carrier hates to ring doorbells apparently.  The FedEx guy actually will ring the doorbell and wait for me to come down the stairs.  I'll deal with the extra day or so :)

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #935 of 4,971
Wow - 8 or 10 of them, and it is just now 8 AM PST.  Looking forward to reports.  If anyone has a pair of MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs, I'd love to hear about that pairing.  If it is really good, it will save me some money (or let me recoup some) over the brand X amp I just ordered.  Now the wait - Enjoy ladies and gentlemen!

@FraGGleR, you need to sell that Class T amp to offset this!

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #936 of 4,971
  Wow - 8 or 10 of them, and it is just now 8 AM PST.  Looking forward to reports.  If anyone has a pair of MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs, I'd love to hear about that pairing.  If it is really good, it will save me some money (or let me recoup some) over the brand X amp I just ordered.  Now the wait - Enjoy ladies and gentlemen!

Dan Clark has said that he liked the pairing of the Alpha Dogs and the Vali. So that's a good sign there.

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #938 of 4,971

Dan Clark has said that he liked the pairing of the Alpha Dogs and the Vali. So that's a good sign there.

Yep.  Of course it was among others, @mrspeakers comments on the brand X (and a decent deal I ran across) that prompted that purchase...

If anyone in the East (or north close to east) San Francisco Bay area or Sacramento/Yolo county areas buys one, shoot me a PM - we'll have ourselves a little shoot out!

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #939 of 4,971
This thread is going to explode!!
Vali ordered.. now the waiting game for USPS to get it to Canada.

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #941 of 4,971
Ordered... I hope I made the cut!

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #942 of 4,971

If anyone in the East (or north close to east) San Francisco Bay area or Sacramento/Yolo county areas buys one, shoot me a PM - we'll have ourselves a little shoot out!

Ordered at 7:42 am, I can shoot you mine after giving it a shot...then you can bring it back to me at the Bay Area Meet!  (Will make it harder for you to skip out.
tongue.gif
​)   

Nov 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #944 of 4,971
My order was at 11:03 actually. But when I ordered, it was still in stock... sooo... 
normal_smile .gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #945 of 4,971
Yep.  Of course it was among others, @mrspeakers
comments on the brand X (and a decent deal I ran across) that prompted that purchase...

I know!  I'm still surprised no one has offered yet considering its capabilities and included XLR-banana adapter.  

I was close, then bought the brand X instead. Not sure it was the best move.

Ordered at 7:42 am, I can shoot you mine after giving it a shot...then you can bring it back to me at the Bay Area Meet!  (Will make it harder for you to skip out. :p ​)   

Deal! I'll cover any shipping of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back