NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
Nov 24, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #917 of 4,971
  Websites usually have material already completed and placed in a staging area. I assume that maybe some pages in the staging area were inadvertently pushed to production. Or maybe even purposefully pushed to production for an hour for it only to be yanked back, i.e. "intentional leak". There's no conspiracy, weird stuff, or anything of ill-intent going on. Otherwise I'm sure I would have been banned here by now.

I did see it in the wee hours of the morn.  So probably a test.

Michael

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #918 of 4,971
so when are these available for purchase? (sorry if already asked)

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #919 of 4,971
  so when are these available for purchase? (sorry if already asked)

Should be within this last week of November if things goes well.

Nov 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #922 of 4,971
  Holy Schiit, talk about karma.  I've been lurking this thread and following the news on the upcoming Valli and I've been very tempted to order one to try with my HE 400.  But with the holidays coming up I was figuring buying anything for myself might be a little too selfish.  Besides my Asgard 1 and Bifrost Uber were doing a great job keeping me happy.  Then yesterday morning my Asgard died.  No light, no power and no sound.  Both Jason and Nick have told me they will take care of the repair but it looks like my amp will be out for an extended period especially with the rollout and holidays coming up.  I pulled an old pimeta out of the closet to replace my Asgard but it is pretty weak.  Guess I will have to order a Valli after all.  Bad luck allows me to justify doing what I wanted to all along. 

That's not Bad Luck my friend, that's Good Luck
L3000.gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #923 of 4,971
  Websites usually have material already completed and placed in a staging area. I assume that maybe some pages in the staging area were inadvertently pushed to production. Or maybe even purposefully pushed to production for an hour for it only to be yanked back, i.e. "intentional leak". There's no conspiracy, weird stuff, or anything of ill-intent going on. Otherwise I'm sure I would have been banned here by now.

More likely, just pages uploaded to the web server, without any link to them. Also pretty standard procedure. Except for someone who put one here lol. Jason probably read the post and pulled the page down.

Can't blame them really. They want to be prepared for the inevitable rush.

Nov 25, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #924 of 4,971
Vali ordered.
phew.

Nov 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #930 of 4,971
  Just ordered mine too :)  Looking forward to hear how this will pair with my HD600.

yup, HD600 are the pair being plugged into my Vali as well.
now we all get to hurry-up-n-wait for FedEx to arrive-  and see who gets the lowest serial number!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back