New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Mar 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #61 of 644
The price of what is consider a "top level iem" has indee risen, but the level of said iems too. It is getting a bit out of hand. You start hearing stuff like: there is only so much you can have with a 600$ iem...

However my experience with UM is that they have great products, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and trust that if I pay 700$ it will be a 700$ product at least.

Apr 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #63 of 644
Arrrgh. I just heard about this and promptly made a thread, 2 months too late. Derp.

Apr 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #64 of 644
Curious to hear what those sound like esp. on musicality and coherency. The 13mm bass driver suggest massive bass but the Merlin already offers that. Different vent ports is a god idea, let's hope it makes a bigger difference than on the IE80!

Apr 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #65 of 644
Someone like tomscy2000, average_joe, ShotgunShane, or MuppetFace, etc. should ping UM or Stephen Guo if they're prepared to make a custom for them to review.

Apr 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #66 of 644
Quote:
Someone like tomscy2000, average_joe, ShotgunShane, or MuppetFace, etc. should ping UM or Stephen Guo if they're prepared to make a custom for them to review.

Or yourself 
wink.gif

Apr 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #67 of 644
Quote:

Or yourself 
wink.gif

Those guys do a much better job - have a look at their 1Plus2 review in comparison to mine as an example :p.

Apr 3, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #68 of 644

Yes! If you guys are reading this please follow it up. They might even have some universal demo units that they can send out to you for impressions.

Apr 6, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #73 of 644
Quote:
Forget the review!, we want a 30% off pre-order discount price!
size]

Can't quite promise a 30% discount, but we're committed to opening a small window for pre-orders in early May where we'll be offering the 3DD's at a discounted price!

We've just updated our website with more information about the upcoming product:

http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/announcing-the-unique-melody-3dd-triple-the-fun/

Apr 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #74 of 644
Quote:

Can't quite promise a 30% discount, but we're committed to opening a small window for pre-orders in early May where we'll be offering the 3DD's at a discounted price!

We've just updated our website with more information about the upcoming product:

http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/announcing-the-unique-melody-3dd-triple-the-fun/

I spoke with the representative of the Unique Melody Brazil also secured a discount.

30% would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back