New Questyle CMA400i
Dec 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #157 of 1,014
More power should control the large planar driver of the LCD-2 better: 980mW@32Ω (normal headphone jack) vs 3920mW@32Ω (balanced headphone jack)

Myeah, but the regular jack seems to handle the power perfectly fine on high gain. I never need to go beyond 11 o'clock, but I'll give it a shot considering other people recommend it. Sorry about the double post, didn't mean to!

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017 at 1:53 PM Post #159 of 1,014
Has anyone got the chance to compare the chord Hugo 2 with CM400i although Hugo 2 cost 3 times.

Hugo 2 is portable and that justifies a big part of the price difference, even if they performed equally.

Dec 1, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #161 of 1,014
Anyone knows where to order the transparent top cover from? The local seller here refuses to sell it as it's only intended for demo purposes..
I am not sure if the clear tops for the 400i are in stock from Questyle. We have been waiting for our clear tops for the 600i to come in for quite some time now (waiting for them to make more at Questyle factory).

still waiting for our 400i's to come in as well. those should be super soon though we were told a few days ago from Bruce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 1, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #163 of 1,014
Really? That's great news! Are you guys in the US? Does that mean units destined for the US will be coming in soon? I hope so it would be nice to get it before Christmas.
Yes to all those questions! We are in the USA- Pittsburgh PA to be exact, and we expect to get our 400i’s in before Christmas. We (MTME) are an authorized dealer for a ton of big name brands including Questlye.

Check out my signature to see our website if you would like. You (and everyone else) are always free to PM me to see what we have in stock or coming in, ect. Our stuff changes so frequently that we don’t always put what we have on the website. I am also here to help with any questions you have.

-Craig

Dec 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #164 of 1,014
Hi Craig,
Just saw your review of Clear and it is spot on, I got the chance to compare all 3 at a audio show 2 weeks ago and Utopia is just another level to both very fast and I found the bass on Utopia to be more enjoyable to Clear, Clear indeed have more separation than Elear but not very far off and bass on Elear is better. I have Elear and wanted to check if Clear is a good upgrade and in the end decided to stay with Elear and may be upgrade by LH Labs Geek Pulse Xfi to a better DAC/headphone amp what are your recomendations for a nice headphone amp/dac combo. Thanks

Dec 1, 2017 at 7:40 PM Post #165 of 1,014
Yes to all those questions! We are in the USA- Pittsburgh PA to be exact, and we expect to get our 400i’s in before Christmas. We (MTME) are an authorized dealer for a ton of big name brands including Questlye.

Check out my signature to see our website if you would like. You (and everyone else) are always free to PM me to see what we have in stock or coming in, ect. Our stuff changes so frequently that we don’t always put what we have on the website. I am also here to help with any questions you have.

-Craig
Thanks Craig! I've got my preorder in with my local dealer already. Just waiting on the units to arrive which I'm guessing they will around the same time as you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back