1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New model Cowon - Plenue D2

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by tiddlywinks, Jan 1, 2019.
First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46
Next

Last
  1. taffy2207
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  2. XP_98
    Hello
    I just ordered a D2 :)
    To be sure that I understood right, and avoid a mistake when ordering my micro Sd card :

* As long as I don't overcome the 16000 files and 8000 folders limit, can I safely use a 256 or 400 GB micro-sd external card, and will the D2 handle it the same as 128 GB ?
    By the way, does it make a difference between using class A1 (Sandisk Ultra) or class A2 (Sandisk Extreme) ?

Thanks for advice :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  3. JWAR1976
    How well does this player handle playlist m3u files or others created & copied over from the pc ?

4. technobear
    No you can't. 128 GB is the limit.

5. Live Music Addict
    Hi All, what in your opinion is the best CD Rippers please?

6. XP_98
    Try EAC

7. Live Music Addict
    It’s weird I had already downloaded EAC and when I went to Extract the Files I got a message saying I need a licence for it.
    I used it a lot with my old Windows 7 Laptop, now have a Asus Zenbook running 10 has anything changed do you know?

8. taffy2207
    Nope, it's free for non -commercial use :-

http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

"EAC (from 1.0b2 on) can make use of a plugin that accesses the professional GD3 database that provides CD metadata like track titles and cover images. You can test drive the plugin by selecting the GD3 provider in the main window using the metadata drop-down button. After 10 queries you can decide whether you want to purchase a lifetime license for only $7.99."

:arrow_double_up: That's the only thing I can think of :arrow_double_up:.

If it isn't that, you could try uninstalling it and then download it again or download a previous version.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  9. Ryokan
    Just started my original D up, still showing full charge after months of non use! Been using ZX300 but this doesn't sound inferior, in fact it's hard to believe it was less than half the price. Looking forward to hearing how the D2 compares.

10. Mhog55
    EZ CD Audio Converter

11. mlavende
    I'll second that. Been using it for years ripped thousands of CDs and no problems at all. Well worth the very reasonable price.

12. JWAR1976
    I have a chance of getting this player at a very reasonable price of £199 which isn’t that much more expensive than the Sony NW-A45, just waiting for Cowon to answer my question on their support boards service a couple days ago, so am hoping they get back to me so that I can order,

13. Live Music Addict
    Does it name the CD title and Tracks?
    When I tried EAC earlier (before being asked to anti up) I put an old Todd Rundgren in To rip
    for my D2 but no titles at all and couldn’t see how to access a dadabase.

14. mlavende
    Yes it does. You get a choice of various online databases. It can also download cover art from various sites. Lots of options.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  15. iano Contributor
    CD Rippers - Not free, but I have used dbpoweramp for years...its a whole suite of tools, converters, etc....it has a secure ripping mode like each (which I also lile btw, and is free)

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46
Next

Last