New Member Introductions thread
Mar 18, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #14,462 of 15,533
Hi, I’m new here and started becoming interested in headphones and IEMs recently after a recent change in my life made it such that I could not use my speakers as much as I would like. I have a pair of hifiman he1000v2 which I consider to be very good, almost good enough. I’m interested in trying the hifiman susvara to compare.

Derek

Mar 19, 2023 at 1:49 PM Post #14,465 of 15,533
Hi! I'm new to the collector hobby, but I've been obsessed with the Sony MDR-XB500s for over a decade. I have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and as such struggle to use a lot of headphones due to them causing ear pain after an hour or two of use. As mine are on their way out, I'm looking to learn more and try to find some new tech that fits my specialized needs without sacrificing too much audio quality! I'm excited to learn more about specifics as time goes on :)

Mar 20, 2023 at 7:29 PM Post #14,469 of 15,533
I’m an oldtime reader and thought I’d catch up. I come from the premium home cinema world. Scaling down from huge projectors and 22 channel systems to…. Sony TV and head-fi.
See what children can do to us? :wink:

Mar 21, 2023 at 6:40 PM Post #14,471 of 15,533
Hey Headfiers,

Name is Tigh and I've been visiting Head-Fi for a few years now while researching CIEMs. Head-Fi is one of if not THE BEST place for insight into the world of IEMs. I'm a professional drummer and just recently became a proud owner of a pair of FiR Audio Xe6 CIEMs with much toil and indecisiveness. I'm sure I'll actually be posting now at this point instead of lurking in the shadows. The toil, pain, and suffering was worth it!

Mar 21, 2023 at 7:18 PM Post #14,472 of 15,533
Hey everyone, even though I've been an audiophile for years yet this is the first time being here, hope that I can be a active part of the community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back