New Member Introductions thread
Mar 9, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #14,433 of 15,537
Hi Head-Fi community. Thanks for collective wealth of info and nice to be here.

Quick arrival question, picked up an m11 plus and can hear click when starting playback. I seem to remember this on my older fiio daps but wanted to check is it normal before my 14 days returns runs out. Taa muchly
Edit: found the right search term... Dap click noise, normal 👍

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2023 at 4:24 PM Post #14,434 of 15,537
Hey all, just like Jerome above, I'm a new Head-Fier but I've been lurking around for a while. I'm from Vietnam and I'm looking forward to learn more from the community!

Thanks,
Haruto

Mar 10, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #14,436 of 15,537
Hello everyone, new to here.
I got my first bluetooth headset around 4 years ago.
Now I have D8000 Pro, YH-5000, Utopia SG and other headphones.
Nice to meet you all~

Mar 10, 2023 at 10:02 AM Post #14,437 of 15,537
Hello everybody, :relaxed:
I'm new here and hoping to find some tips on how to improve my tired old Fiio X5 3rd gen and some other devices I love to tweak!
See you soon to share with you as soon as I'm allowed to publish.
Doudy:L3000:

Mar 11, 2023 at 11:11 AM Post #14,439 of 15,537
Hello from New York. I'm am an audio listener with a modest system with both Vinyl and Streaming capabilities. I have two Thornens TD147s and my new HiFi rose streamer / DAC (my third attempt at finding a good device for me). Looking forward to reading through all these forums and learning and discussing audio relevant topics. Thanks Ira

Mar 12, 2023 at 3:06 AM Post #14,441 of 15,537
Hello 👋,

I've been a lurker here for a while. Head-Fi is a great place to help make headphone/IEM purchase decisions, especially when you don't live near an audio store where you're able to audition sets in person. The reviews and in-depth threads on all things audio are really a lifesaver.

Also became a member in order to participate in the classified section.

✌️

Mar 12, 2023 at 9:46 AM Post #14,442 of 15,537
Hey there,

I'm a new member from Germany! Have been an audio guy for quite some time. Had my introduction to this sort of thing with music production and audio engineering back in my early 20ies. Took me a few years to appreciate the colorful world of HIFI music reproduction, looking at it from behind all my "professional" gear. Thought of it as a misguided tour away from true neutrality. Until I realised that there really is no so called neutraliy. So I toyed around with some entry level HIFI gear and went all the way down the rabbit hole from there, as did all of you I suppose. I focused on speakers and speaker amps and gradually moved towards headphones. Serious business. :)

Been reading your reviews for a while now and decided to finally join this cult. :smile:

Mar 12, 2023 at 2:10 PM Post #14,443 of 15,537
Hi all,
I'm a new member from Ireland. I got into the audiophile hobby about 4 years ago, slowly expanding my collection of headphones and IEMs. I'm always looking for something different to add to my collection, I love viewing the same music I love in different ways! :smile:
Hoping to go to London CanJam 2023, my first ever HiFi convention.

Mar 13, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #14,445 of 15,537
Hello,

My name is Frank and I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade
L3000.gif
Welcome to the forum, Frank! It's always great to have another headphone enthusiast in the community. I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful advice on here to help you make the best decisions for your headphone purchases. Let us know if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back