New Member Introductions thread
Jul 22, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #12,754 of 15,523
Hello! I've been lurking for 8 years it seems, and I have decided to finally join the discussion. I currently own an LCDX 2021, THX00 PH, and Elegias. my past history (counting backwards) is : Denon AH D5200s, LCD2f, Aeon C Flow, and the sivga phoenix. Before then I was a broke college student (and broke freshly graduated college student) with just Senny IE80s.

I'm currently on the hunt for an Auteur, I think I plan on selling the Elegias and Purplehearts to grab one of those. Maybe the LCDX too, if I can't get a deal.

Jul 24, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #12,757 of 15,523
Silent reader for a couple of weeks now, I thought it's time to say hello!
Went into a bit of headphone, IEM, DAC/Amp shopping spree recently - these forums are way too dangerous for my weak mind.

Jul 24, 2021 at 1:55 PM Post #12,758 of 15,523
Silent reader for a couple of weeks now, I thought it's time to say hello!
Went into a bit of headphone, IEM, DAC/Amp shopping spree recently - these forums are way too dangerous for my weak mind.
And very dangerous to your wallet. Many of us speak from experience :ksc75smile: And welcome to the forums.

Jul 24, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #12,759 of 15,523
And very dangerous to your wallet. Many of us speak from experience :ksc75smile: And welcome to the forums.
I know, I know. But I think the biggest damage has already been done. Nevertheless, there is alway new and exciting stuff coming out, just when one thinks "I am done." :dt880smile:

Jul 24, 2021 at 8:01 PM Post #12,760 of 15,523
Hello. First time poster, long time reader of the wealth of information here - particularly in the DNA, ampsandsound, Schiit, Chord, Rosson, and ZMF threads. I see some familiar names from headphones.com and Discord. Looking forward to discussing and enabling.

Jul 25, 2021 at 10:39 AM Post #12,761 of 15,523
Great.... I've found another hobby besides woodworking and synthesizers. Another dent in the kids' inheritance.

Jul 26, 2021 at 8:08 PM Post #12,765 of 15,523
Recently bought modi3+/iemagni stack. Currently own Steelseries Arctis 9x and Bowers and Wilkins PX. I use AutoEQ presets on both. Arctis 9x are comfortable to wear and sound ok after EQ. B&W PX are super uncomfortable to wear long term and sound a little flat after EQ. Plus not having a passive mode and needing power, there is a constant audible hiss, even with ANC off.

Looking for a good sounding closed back headphone. Eyeing Aeon 2 Noire and have been reading a lot about ZMF Atticus. I listen to mostly rock, metal, and slowly getting onto jazz for good background music as I work from home.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back