New Member Introductions thread
Oct 15, 2020 at 11:04 AM Post #11,899 of 15,551
Hello!

I'm excited to join this community and take my knowledge of the world of headphones up a notch. I've been in and out over years and never jumped in equipment wise until very recently and have been enjoying my time listening to music on said equipment.

Current list includes the HE4XX, 6XX, LCD-X, and my current fav the Aeolus.

That being said I want to dip my feet a little in the IEM space and maybe get myself some closed backs as well.

Oct 15, 2020 at 2:21 PM Post #11,900 of 15,551
Hello!

This is my first post here.

I have been visiting the site and reading forum posts for a while already. I have found these forums to be really great source of information.

Now I decided to create my own account and join the fun. Main reason being to be able to sell some quality gear to dedicated headphone-addicts.

Hopefully my current equipment is showing below in my signature.

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:14 AM Post #11,902 of 15,551
What upp people? also new here.

I've been visiting this site for a long time and finally decided to make an account. I like discussing about audio gear(mostly cheap iem's cause I'm almost always too broke:sweat_smile:). Looking forward to follow some interesting discussions!

Oct 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM Post #11,904 of 15,551
Hey all, this is my first post so I thought I would introduce myself. As an on the go audio junkie, I have accumulated an audio inventory that I wish to get serious about paring down and trading up. This looks like a great place to get started in determining a direction. Is there a section specific to on the go audio?

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:32 PM Post #11,908 of 15,551
Hello,
My name is David, and I am just starting in setting up a music system. I have already gotten plenty of advice here by lurking in the forums. I hope to contribute someday for other’s benefits. Thank you for the addition to the community.

Oct 17, 2020 at 10:35 PM Post #11,909 of 15,551
Hello,
I’m jack. I have been lurking on head-fi on and off for two years, but I have finally made an account. Really looking forward to interacting with the fellow enthusiasts on here! Cheers😃

Oct 18, 2020 at 12:46 AM Post #11,910 of 15,551
Hi everyone!

I discovered Head-Fi recently and figured I would make an account after snooping around checking out reviews and other interesting things.

I'm young and relatively new to hi-fi audio. My first decent headphones were some Pioneer HDJ-2000 MK1's back 7-8 years ago. A year or so ago I upgraded to a pair of Audioquest Nightowls. Most recently I am trying out some Oppo PM-2's to complement my NightOwls with some open back planar's- a first for me! I love how unique and varying headphones can be, though owning more than one desktop pair has been conflicting for me. Not sure how it would feel to own even more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back