New Member Introductions thread
Apr 2, 2020 at 6:52 PM Post #11,286 of 15,539
Hello all from Italy! I recently re-took interest in headphones and revamped some old gear I have around. The forums have been very useful to me and I learnt a lot.
So first of all thanks to all the experienced members for the help provided so far.

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:56 PM Post #11,287 of 15,539
Greetings to All , I hope you and your family are safe.
I'm finally at a stage in my life where I can indulge some selfish pursuits.
So I'm trying to make the jump to almost end game gear with really no prior audio expertise.
This site and community are game changers who have been nothing short of outstanding answering my stream of noob questions.
Big shout out to @Monsterzero , @gibosi ,@leftside , @L0rdGwyn and finally to the man whose building my amp @A2029 for putting me squarely on the right path.

Apr 3, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #11,290 of 15,539
Hi, I have an addiction.

Apr 5, 2020 at 6:30 AM Post #11,293 of 15,539
Hi.
My name is Dauren, i'm from Kazakhstan. I'm here to find out answer for questions i'm interested in. I know about about hi-res audio for a long time. But despite my efforts, I still can’t hear hi-res music in decent quality and in equipment. It became paranoid for me..

Apr 5, 2020 at 7:52 AM Post #11,294 of 15,539
Best regards from Vienna, I fell in love with music 30 years ago ... since last year I have changed to listening with headphones. The hi-fi system unfortunately has no more space. Now I can listen to the music in almost every place, I travel a lot, always undisturbed. That's how I came to the forum. I just had a time with you, now I want to take an active part.

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:10 AM Post #11,295 of 15,539
Hello,

My name is Jack , my audio hobby just started recently when i got into college and unis , my very first audiophile brand headset is GSP300 from sennheiser , after trying out these audiophile brand , i just cant resist to get more of them.....
as of recently i been doing a lots of upgrade and downgrads since i got some cash
well they are not all audiophile brand because they are fairly price in here
considering USD 1 = MYR 4
so in the past year , i been swapping between Logitech's G933s , SteelSeries Arctis 7 , GSP300 and GSP500
currently i m using GSP 500 and Fiio Q1 Mk2 as my Gaming Set Up .

Well on a side note , I m From Malaysia , 22 yrs old Game dev student and an anime and game addict :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back